"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
My favorite thing about relocating to GA, is that it's completely legal to ride around with one of these on my passenger seat..:wow:
aa431d23.jpg

Why would you even want to do that? Who are you trying to intimidate/show off to by doing this?

Cacs man:what:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Once you look past the black population and strip clubs, Atlanta is an average southern city.:yeshrug:

it's like a bigger version of Orlando or some shyt like that

Dallas Miami both shyts on ATL.

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
:salute:

Loving Atlanta

People chill af up here. It's a lot smaller than I thought it would be but that's only b/c Miami is huge.
My only complaint is traffic...that's mainly due to these nikkas doing construction in the middle of rush hour and shyt ...where they do that at? :scusthov:

But all in all I fukk with this city.

Davin Black

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Coolsville
So black men don't ride around strapped fakkit? :umad:
Why would you WANT to, though? White people who do that are usually the worst example of humankind - buncha uneducated rednecks. Black people strapped up conjures the gang banger imagery - with the addition of trigger-happy cops ready to cap you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you delusional ninjas with ideas of grandeur about Atlanta sound stupid as fukk. I have lived in Atlanta at least half my life and there are several HALF truths and lies in this thread.

1). The poor in Atlanta have gotten poorer under the leadership of several black mayors.

2). There aren't a lot of opportunities here for black people (plural)....unless you're an educated black woman. Everyone else is working low paying minimum wage jobs. Black men here have some of the highest unemployment in the country and it's chronic unemployment....meaning either underemployed or unemployed for years at a time. They also are the face of poverty here and if you don't believe me venture downtown to Underground Atlanta. Homeless black men are all over the place.

3). Yes, Atlanta has become the capital of black entertainment. However, if you're coming here with hopes of being the next big rapper you're are in for a huge let down.

4). The male/female ratio is NOT 5:1...WTF? :childplease: It's more like 2:1 for black women/black men and even then it all evens out once the folks with felonies, out of wedlock kids, a high school education, no ambition, no job or career are weeded out...

http://www.maletofemaleratio.com/wiki/georgia-ga/atlanta.htm

5). For those of you hoping to buy one of those nice big houses on the outskirts of city in places like Lithonia go right ahead. These are the houses that have been abandoned by whites who are quickly reclaiming the city...and with it the city council, the police department, the sheriff's department and the mayor's office. They are reclaiming historic homes driven into the dirt by the ghetto masses. They are rebuilding these homes and selling them for a profit. Look at Auburn Ave. Once upon a time it used to be the rock bottom ghetto. Today homes over there are selling for 300k-500k. While your plush, large, suburban home in the sticks is all but worthless....thanks to the high foreclosure rate in Atlanta. You ninjas are stupid to see what's happening.

6). It's just a matter of time before the outskirts of Atlanta beginning to resemble the slums of other major cities. It's already a problem in Clayton County. The only thing that has stopped the cancer from spreading so far is the reality that Georgia (not the city of Atlanta) is a RED state. Whites are not going to let Atlanta burn again....hence they are slowly reclaiming the city.

Davin Black

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Coolsville
Some of you delusional ninjas with ideas of grandeur about Atlanta sound stupid as fukk. I have lived in Atlanta at least half my life and there are several HALF truths and lies in this thread.

1). The poor in Atlanta have gotten poorer under the leadership of several black mayors.

2). There aren't a lot of opportunities here for black people (plural)....unless you're an educated black woman. Everyone else is working low paying minimum wage jobs. Black men here have some of the highest unemployment in the country and it's chronic unemployment....meaning either underemployed or unemployed for years at a time. They also are the face of poverty here and if you don't believe me venture downtown to Underground Atlanta. Homeless black men are all over the place.

3). Yes, Atlanta has become the capital of black entertainment. However, if you're coming here with hopes of being the next big rapper you're are in for a huge let down.

4). The male/female ratio is NOT 5:1...WTF? :childplease: It's more like 2:1 for black women/black men and even then it all evens out once the folks with felonies, out of wedlock kids, a high school education, no ambition, no job or career are weeded out...

5). For those of you hoping to buy one of those nice big houses on the outskirts of city in places like Lithonia go right ahead. These are the houses that have been abandoned by whites who are quickly reclaiming the city...and with it the city council, the police department, the sheriff's department and the mayor's office. They are reclaiming historic homes driven into the dirt by the ghetto masses. They are rebuilding these homes and selling them for a profit. Look at Aubrn Ave. Once upon a time it used to be the rock bottom ghetto. Today homes over there are selling for 300k-500k. While your plush, large, suburban home in the sticks is all but worthless....thanks to the high foreclosure rate in Atlanta. You ninjas are stupid to see what's happening.

6). It's just a matter of time before the outskirts of Atlanta beginning to resemble the slums of other major cities. It's already a problem in Clayton County. The only thing that has stopped the cancer from spreading so far is the reality that Georgia (not the city of Atlanta) is a RED state. Whites are not going to let Atlanta burn again....hence they are slowly reclaiming the city.
B-b-b-but the presence of bad bytches and Tyler Perry movies said that Atlanta = black heaven!

:troll:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

5). For those of you hoping to buy one of those nice big houses on the outskirts of city in places like Lithonia go right ahead. These are the houses that have been abandoned by whites who are quickly reclaiming the city...and with it the city council, the police department, the sheriff's department and the mayor's office. They are reclaiming historic homes driven into the dirt by the ghetto masses. They are rebuilding these homes and selling them for a profit. Look at Aubrn Ave. Once upon a time it used to be the rock bottom ghetto. Today homes over there are selling for 300k-500k. While your plush, large, suburban home in the sticks is all but worthless....thanks to the high foreclosure rate in Atlanta. You ninjas are stupid to see what's happening.

Auburn Ave is still majority black, its also mid 30 mid career black people.

Clayton county if anything is improving, more housing newer housing. it used to be country shacks right outside the city, now its becoming suburban. Some people just have a problem with the people not changing with the housing.

The female male ratio is slanted but you got to put in the caliber of females you can get based on what you got.

I will agree with their is a divide between the upper class and lower class blacks. But theres always been a divide between these two subsets its just blacks are finally having the conversation as more of us are becoming upper class

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Auburn Ave is still majority black, its also mid 30 mid career black people.

Clayton county if anything is improving, more housing newer housing. it used to be country shacks right outside the city, now its becoming suburban. Some people just have a problem with the people not changing with the housing.

The female male ratio is slanted but you got to put in the caliber of females you can get based on what you got.

I will agree with their is a divide between the upper class and lower class blacks. But theres always been a divide between these two subsets its just blacks are finally having the conversation as more of us are becoming upper class

:mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Once you look past the black population and strip clubs, Atlanta is an average southern city.:yeshrug:

it's like a bigger version of Orlando or some shyt like that

Dallas Miami both shyts on ATL.

Still mad people aren't making Chicago threads huh?:mjlol: