☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I was sayin' in another thread how it's crazy that the Gwinnett County resisdents feel like they can keep the "big city element' outta the county (e.g., not letting MARTA expand out there), almost as if they're blind to the fact that the MAJORITY of people in Gwinnett County are commuting downtown and most people who live out there are transplants and such.
Marta expansion is single-handedly keeping ATL from reaching D.C. status

TheGoldCoast

Banned
Daps
Has any native Atlantanian been to Stone Mountain? When I was down there I was suppose to go but never went. Is as fun as people make it out?

I already know about it being a place where slaves use to be hanged. :merchant: That kinda backed me away from hiking up there.

A jew named Leo Frank was the only reported lynching there. It was a Klan gathering point though

TheGoldCoast

Banned
Daps
ATL during Labor day weekend is DOPE.
Dragoncon, college football kickoff :blessed:
It is also PRIDE weekend, so traffic will be bonkers, but it's a crazy juxtaposition...
I had been living in metro Atlanta all my life, but recently relocated to Florida for a better job opportunity.

:skip: how does that work?

TheGoldCoast

Banned
Daps
It's No Houston :mjpls:
Yeah Mexicans don't run it :mjlol:

hawes-sit-down-050312.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
ATL during Labor day weekend is DOPE.
Dragoncon, college football kickoff :blessed:
It is also PRIDE weekend, so traffic will be bonkers, but it's a crazy juxtaposition...
I had been living in metro Atlanta all my life, but recently relocated to Florida for a better job opportunity.

lol me and my girl going to Savannah this weekend to avoid all that crap, I live in the heart of the city so I`d be victim to all that traffic.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Marta expansion is single-handedly keeping ATL from reaching D.C. status
Im thinking of moving back if I can secure a job. Have they expanded anything as of yet? I havent been back since 2007 and Marta wasnt good for shyt but getting to and from the airport or the Phillips Arena.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Im thinking of moving back if I can secure a job. Have they expanded anything as of yet? I havent been back since 2007 and Marta wasnt good for shyt but getting to and from the airport or the Phillips Arena.
Marta? No. They're talking about letting clay co into the mix bus wise but other than that nothing seriously.

the city itself is BOOMING with construction though.

The street-car system is on a serious expansion move and once it starts in a few months I know it'll rapidly grow.

Its an exciting time to be in the city.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
shyt I need to make the move up there sometime within the next couple of years, South Georgia ain't cutting it for me anymore

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Marta? No. They're talking about letting clay co into the mix bus wise but other than that nothing seriously.

the city itself is BOOMING with construction though.

The street-car system is on a serious expansion move and once it starts in a few months I know it'll rapidly grow.

Its an exciting time to be in the city.
:ohhh:...That's interesting. I have my car anyway so it wouldnt be necessary but after being here in Chicago and having this extensive ass "EL" system as an option to get practically anywhere in the city, I'm spoiled by not needing to drive if I so chose to.