☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ohhh:...That's interesting. I have my car anyway so it wouldnt be necessary but after being here in Chicago and having this extensive ass "EL" system as an option to get practically anywhere in the city, I'm spoiled by not needing to drive if I so chose to.
Yeah. You NEED a car in ATL. Its not even on Boston's level.

Even with commuter rail, ATL would take a major leap forward.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah. You NEED a car in ATL. Its not even on Boston's level.

Even with commuter rail, ATL would take a major leap forward.
Atlanta is like my second home. I started my business down there. I told a girl I met here in Chicago not to move to Atlanta without a car but she wouldnt listen and moved out by Cumberland. Her dumb ass works up Cobb Pkwy somewhere damn near in Kennesaw at one job and Mr. Cue's II by Chamblee/Tucker Rd at the other. Shorty got all types of problems getting to work. Calling me stressed out and shyt lol.

mj-laughing.gif

Last edited:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: this awesome city.

Shoutout to ere’body on The Coli residing here, can’t tell you how dope Georgia is:

Cost of living :win:
Women :win: :win:
Cleanliness :win:
Social Activities :win:
Food :win:
Only place y’all don’t measure up to Philly is with your radio, every station down here is :trash: except the jazz station outta Clark University, I love that damn station to death.

Oh, and the commute blows like wind gusts….but that’s a small sacrifice to make. Especially since there ain't no tolls or fares to pay. :manny:

89.3 FM WRAS, best radio station in Atlanta Hands down... and any other college radio station of Ga Tech and Ga. State.