"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Wonder if he will be held responsible if the shyt falls down due to him rushing:pachaha:

The last person who left all that shyt under the bridge apparently wasnt:sas2:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
All i can say is the women i seen in NC are in fact underated in terms of looks:banderas:

And i was in Greensboro in what i think may have been kindve the hood?some places you dont feel like u in the hood,but when u tell people where u at thy tell you its the hood:pachaha:

I was only there a few days,but fine women was everywhere:banderas:....i went into a walmart on my way out of town and fine,classy looking chicks was all in that thing.

I had just came from ATL,but i swear the fine ones in NC were badder than the fine ones i seen in ATL....nobody believes me,and it may have been a fluke,and im sure overall ATL probaly wins....but for me to be in NC for that short ammount of time,rained in most of the time,to see the ammount of fine ones i seen,i was impressed and suprised NC:whoo:

I went to school in the Boro breh, what part of the city you was at?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went to school in the Boro breh, what part of the city you was at?

Not sure for real,just looked it up and i know i went to Walmart on Elmsley Dr...and stayed at that Scottish Inn in the 27406 zipcode on Greenhaven....i will say the ammount of trannys i seen was shocking...didnt feel like i was in an environment where nikkas would feel comfortable trannying:picard:

All the bytches i said was fine,was petite and 100% woman though:whoa:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
C-i1ui0UMAAq93r.jpg

• she aint bend over though
        0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

View Tweet activity
      • @n@rchy@daemonova
        now
        More
        Replying to @GAFollowers
        can't front though, she was trippin before the whites got on the train, but she went super saiyan after that

Retweet

View Tweet activity
      • @n@rchy@daemonova
        now
        More
        Replying to @GAFollowers
        Same situation too, whites came out from an event @ Phillps, & she went crazy, "saying I can't stand u white folks, etc..." then she strips

Retweet

View Tweet activity
White supremacy is deadly for Blacks.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
A new report finds Atlanta in the top 3 best cities in the U.S. for minority entrepreneurs.

Houston took the top spot according to research done by Austin-based Expert Market, while Miami was second and Atlanta ranked No. 3.

U.S. Census Bureau, the Center for Opportunity Urbanism and the Kauffman Index. It weighed percentage of minority-owned companies and economic opportunities for minorities the highest. Other factors included startup costs, startup density and access to financial resources.

Atlanta and Miami scored highly across the board due to their well-funded startup resources, affordable cost of livings and large number of minorities in leadership positions, the report said.

Riverside, Calif., was fourth and Baltimore 5th.

:obama:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I miss being home and I love coming back to visit the fam but i damn sure don't miss the traffic. This is ridiculous :pacspit:

I need some police lights on the whip like Kasim :pachaha:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Kroger buys land at 17th and Northside for new store
May 9, 2017, 7:26am EDTUpdated May 9, 2017, 8:11am EDT
Douglas SamsCommercial Real Estate EditorAtlanta Business Chronicle

Enlarge
DANIEL ACKER/BLOOMBERG

Kroger paid $10.9 million for the site. Its new store could serve the growing West Midtown area and become a centerpiece of a mixed-use project.

About time they did something with that land...shyt is an eyesore. Home Park, Atlantic Station, West Midtown came up with this move :ehh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Kroger buys land at 17th and Northside for new store

About time they did something with that land...shyt is an eyesore. Home Park, Atlantic Station, West Midtown came up with this move :ehh:
Yea i think this is gonna replace the on howell mill. Some people thought the site would have been a good locatjonnfor the braves stadium.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Yea i think this is gonna replace the on howell mill. Some people thought the site would have been a good locatjonnfor the braves stadium.

Would've sucked with traffic :scust:

Howell Mill & Northside are already bad on a regular day...just imagine adding another 25-30K on a weekday 7pm game, the traffic would be unbearable:wow:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Would've sucked with traffic :scust:

Howell Mill & Northside are already bad on a regular day...just imagine adding another 25-30K on a weekday 7pm game, the traffic would be unbearable:wow:
That would have destroyed 75.......