"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
I live 20 mins away from the A....nice place to visit, wouldn't live in that city to save my life.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
My favorite thing about relocating to GA, is that it's completely legal to ride around with one of these on my passenger seat..:wow:
aa431d23.jpg

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i want to move to atlanta...i was there about 3 weeks ago...we hit onyx and the compound...just driving thru the city u can feel the ambition flowing thru ur veins....its alot of money up there to be made

This was one of the 1st things I noticed after moving here. Moving here go my into grind mode real quick :whoo:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
:mjlol: @ niccas driving round Atlanta for the first time bumping TM101 getting inspired. I feel that's with any new city tho except a place like Philly :scusthov: U don't wanna grind there, u just wanna get out

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
Yo, not saying the gay culture isn't here, but it hasn't been as pronounced as I thought it would be. Like, I expected it to be mad flamers all out and about at random, and for the most part that's not been the case (so far) and I've been just about all over the area now (except, like I said before, The Underground downtown).

I'm sure there's some area of the city where it's alot more concentrated, but for the most part it's bee far less overt than I thought it would be.

ATL during Labor day weekend is DOPE.
Dragoncon, college football kickoff :blessed:
It is also PRIDE weekend, so traffic will be bonkers, but it's a crazy juxtaposition...
I had been living in metro Atlanta all my life, but recently relocated to Florida for a better job opportunity.

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
I remember thinking how fine the black women were in Philly...and you're telling me they're even better in Atlanta?

Air Game Rule

D.I.O.V.C.
Daps
Reppin
Gwinnett County
I was sayin' in another thread how it's crazy that the Gwinnett County resisdents feel like they can keep the "big city element' outta the county (e.g., not letting MARTA expand out there), almost as if they're blind to the fact that the MAJORITY of people in Gwinnett County are commuting downtown and most people who live out there are transplants and such.

Keep my county out ya mouth :birdman:

Nah but that is backwards how they think. I live in alpharetta now and marta had a town hall about their plans to potentially expand northward, and there were ppl there not feelin it. Idk if it needs to go up further here, but it definitely should expand elsewhere like gwinnett