"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:russ:

When you cant speak on facts you just make stuff up.
:mjlol:

I've asked you what do YOU do to make an impact. *crickets* You respond with smileys and baseless claims. You criticize people making decisions for their family because you're so narrow minded that you think that if you don't live in a community that you can't still make an impact in that community. You say this as an Atlanta "native" who "lives" on the Westside. Do you even support local businesses in the Westside besides getting gas and grocery stores?

*waits for another ridiculous lecture on where black people need to live in Atlanta*

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I've asked you what do YOU do to make an impact. *crickets* You respond with smileys and baseless claims. You criticize people making decisions for their family because you're so narrow minded that you think that if you don't live in a community that you can't still make an impact in that community. You say this as an Atlanta "native" who "lives" on the Westside. Do you even support local businesses in the Westside besides getting gas and grocery stores?

*waits for another ridiculous lecture on where black people need to live in Atlanta*

I actually pay taxes these communities, donating to the local orgs and attending communty meetings are obvious things too.

Being that you lack the ability to engage in logical discussion without getting emotional the smilies are well deserved.

I'm not lecturing anyone because your existance in the boonies is a non factor to COA residents. Once again you can give me all the emotional excuses you want but it still does not defeat the fact you and the other cat running away to drink white peoples ice water opposed to fixing the situation where you are now.

The simple fact dudes bring up everything on earth other than sticking to the topic at hand says everything I need to know.

Yet the moment the communities you all run from become desirable agian yall want to plot a way back in.

This is why people call ATL out on the GOAT title. ATL had the barebones to be a true mecca but in reality nobody wants to talk about creating black institutions and and infrastructure actually controlled and owned by blacks.

In a so called Black mecca there is no nationally ranked elite black private school yet there are tons of white ones in the heart of a black city. But calling this fact out is wrong?

Cry me a river.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

I actually pay taxes these communities, donating to the local orgs and attending communty meetings are obvious things too.

Being that you lack the ability to engage in logical discussion without getting emotional the smilies are well deserved.

And I vote, donate and support local businesses in the SWATS. I just got my haircut on Cascade and been getting my haircut there for years. But it is the dumbest argument to say that if you don't live in a community that you can't make an impact there.

And yes I do get mad when simple minded, faux black militants like yourself attack black people who made the decision to move out of a community yet somehow still criticize them for making a difference in that same community. You don't have to live in a community to make a difference there and if you have resources to bring back to your community you should be encouraged to do so, not chastised by simple minded negrores like yourself

I'm not lecturing anyone because your existance in the boonies is a non factor to COA residents. Once again you can give me all the emotional excuses you want but it still does not defeat the fact you and the other cat running away to drink white peoples ice water opposed to fixing the situation where you are now.

The simple fact dudes bring up everything on earth other than sticking to the topic at hand says everything I need to know.

Yet the moment the communities you all run from become desirable agian yall want to plot a way back in.

nikka I ain't never run from shyt, that's what makes your bullshyt so funny. You don't know shyt about people but you wanna make all these bullshyt ass assumptions about people.

This is why people call ATL out on the GOAT title. ATL had the barebones to be a true mecca but in reality nobody wants to talk about creating black institutions and and infrastructure actually controlled and owned by blacks.

In a so called Black mecca there is no nationally ranked elite black private school yet there are tons of white ones in the heart of a black city. But calling this fact out is wrong?

Cry me a river.

Can you read? Serious question. I literally said "we can all agree that our schools need to be better, but what are you going to do to make a difference". You didn't answer and started posting smileys so I figured that you're not interested in making a real difference outside of criticizing what other people are doing and telling people how they should live. SMH

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
And I vote, donate and support local businesses in the SWATS. I just got my haircut on Cascade and been getting my haircut there for years. But it is the dumbest argument to say that if you don't live in a community that you can't make an impact there.

And yes I do get mad when simple minded, faux black militants like yourself attack black people who made the decision to move out of a community yet somehow still criticize them for making a difference in that same community. You don't have to live in a community to make a difference there and if you have resources to bring back to your community you should be encouraged to do so, not chastised by simple minded negrores like yourself

nikka I ain't never run from shyt, that's what makes your bullshyt so funny. You don't know shyt about people but you wanna make all these bullshyt ass assumptions about people.

Can you read? Serious question. I literally said "we can all agree that our schools need to be better, but what are you going to do to make a difference". You didn't answer and started posting smileys so I figured that you're not interested in making a real difference outside of criticizing what other people are doing and telling people how they should live. SMH

Typical rambling. Because someone acknowledges an issue they are now "militant".

Once again cry me a river.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Typical rambling. Because someone acknowledges an issue they are now "militant".

Once again cry me a river.

Breh you've embarrassed yourself in this thread and I'm personally embarrassed that there's people like you who think that if you move out of the city that you shouldn't have a seat at the table of how improve our schools (not just private) or overall improve our communities. You have no ideas, make no contributions and don't really care about making a difference. So :camby: to you and the bullshyt you're talking about

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Breh you've embarrassed yourself in this thread and I'm personally embarrassed that there's people like you who think that if you move out of the city that you shouldn't have a seat at the table of how improve our schools (not just private) or overall improve our communities. You have no ideas, make no contributions and don't really care about making a difference. So :camby: to you and the bullshyt you're talking about

How can something be your community if you do not live there? If you do not live in a community you are not a part of it. Cats is talking about going to Kennesaw that aint got nothing to do with black folks in ATL, so if you want to do that cool but you are now no longer part of of that community. Even in mableton opposed to saying "hey how can we improve the pebblebroom school district" cats are on some "duces im finna go to where the white folks are".

At the end of the day facts are facts. Feel how you want but I really dont care because it's a non factor.

How the hell you gonna talk about improving a school when you are advocating from running away from it.

This is my last post on the topic so if you want to continue to ramble go for it.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
How can something be your community if you do not live there? If you do not live in a community you are not a part of it.

You do realize that a community is not just the people who live there but it's people who work there, have kids in school there, have family there, etc. As I already pointed out, your narrow view of what a community is, isn't everybody else's view

Cats is talking about going to Kennesaw that aint got nothing to do with black folks in ATL, so if you want to do that cool but you are now no longer part of of that community. Even in mableton opposed to saying "hey how can we improve the pebblebroom school district" cats are on some "duces im finna go to where the white folks are".

Again YOU can't make that call so stop doing it. You can live your life under certain guidelines but to try and impose your definition of what is and isn't a community is bullshyt.

At the end of the day facts are facts. Feel how you want but I really dont care because it's a non factor.

Facts are facts, you have an opinion as do I. I disagree with your opinion completely but it's your opinion. It ain't a fact tho

How the hell you gonna talk about improving a school when you are advocating from running away from it.

How is moving into a new house in a different advocating running away from your community? :dwillhuh:

This is my last post on the topic so if you want to continue to ramble go for it.

And I'm glad because your bullshyt has been going strong for 3 pages now. :camby: to the divisive, judgemental, non solution based people like yourself who have no ideas, no solutions and no vision on how to improve things

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Kinda random, but anybody looking to rent in the SWATS, get at me (serious inquiries only!)

Also for my Westside "residents", if anybody sees a black, early 2000's model 2 door Mercedes coupe with an elderly white man in the drivers seat riding around the Ralph David Abernathy/Cascade Ave area late at night it just might be Home Depot co founder and Atlanta Falcons majority owners Arthur Blank looking for property to buy. He's been spotted out there a few times recently.

What the hell is he doing over there :hhh:

They are reallly starting to ramp up development of the belt line so cacs are really going to start coming now :ohhh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What the hell is he doing over there :hhh:

They are reallly starting to ramp up development of the belt line so cacs are really going to start coming now :ohhh:
Anything close to the beltline will be developed. I remember a yr or two ago finding a 20 yr plan for the west end presentation online. The document came out in like 2008 or so.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yup and then the dome and mlk leading you to belt line neighborhoods on the west they are going to be re doing all of mlk into some grand promenade. I even read that they will be opening a chick fil a around the wal mart on mlk and you know they just dont open chick fil as anywhere.

Yeah they are planning on putting a few wineries amongst other things over there.

Last edited: