"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Imo if blacks dont want to live in atl city limits cool, but we need to be scooping up anything near a train station and building it up.

I was talking to my girl that I put money that areas like scottdale and clarkston on the eastside become hot places to live similar tk how brookhaven became. Both are close to transit and city limits. Clarkston just got a hipster mayor who decriminilized weed i believe and people will look at the immigrant community there as "interesting cultural experiences".
Black youth don't have Capitol so unless you worked with young Black males and females who are professionals, convince them that they will have approval and support locally, it's gonna be a far cry. It can happen but we gotta wake up

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
What the hell is he doing over there :hhh:

They are reallly starting to ramp up development of the belt line so cacs are really going to start coming now :ohhh:

They trying to buy up the community and kick us out, throwing out big numbers in hopes to buy people out of homes they are either "underwater" on or people looking to make a quick flip

My Dad and Uncle own property in the Adams Park area around Delowe and although Blank hasn't been spotted that far down Cascade (unless he got a plate from The Beautiful :mjpls:) the demographic changes to the community are clear. Any of us with a vested interest in our community need to get off the soapbox of what everybody else needs to do and pool our resources together to preserve it. And we have to do that as a community, not by drawing imaginary lines in the sand against our own people

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Black youth don't have Capitol so unless you worked with young Black males and females who are professionals, convince them that they will have approval and support locally, it's gonna be a far cry. It can happen but we gotta wake up

The youth shouldnt be expected to build Im talking about working blacks between ages of 25-40. At the end of the day there is tons of affordable land in metro ATL, people simply dont want to live there because it isnt "hot". You have tons of people renting luxury apartments intown. If you dont plan on staying in ATL then cool but For those who plan on being here it makes no sense not to buy something. There are areas in metro ATL where you an all your friends could buy up a street and live on.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Appreciate it I've already lost out on two houses. It's competitive as hell with majority of the buyers being not black

Competitive and janky. You got a lot of janky sellers who dont even respond to offers because they looking for cash only buyers since there are so many now. You gotta be patient as hell if your trying to buy in town and not buying cash

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Anyone know any good fishing spots in Stone Mountain/Lithonia/Snellville area? I'm trying to eat for free this weekend :dame:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They trying to buy up the community and kick us out, throwing out big numbers in hopes to buy people out of homes they are either "underwater" on or people looking to make a quick flip

My Dad and Uncle own property in the Adams Park area around Delowe and although Blank hasn't been spotted that far down Cascade (unless he got a plate from The Beautiful :mjpls:) the demographic changes to the community are clear. Any of us with a vested interest in our community need to get off the soapbox of what everybody else needs to do and pool our resources together to preserve it. And we have to do that as a community, not by drawing imaginary lines in the sand against our own people

Exactly alot of these private equity firms are using Reits to buy up a lot of residential properties. I read somewhere that BlackStone bought over 1000 houses in one day in Gwinnett.

Last edited: