"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Say brehs where's a good place to watch this Get Out movie in the city? I wanna go to a theater that's got a large black audience

AMC Parkway Pointe over here off Cobb Pkwy (you'd be surprised how hood rich that bytch can get on a Saturday night)

Regal Atlantic Station (same as the description above...just alotta young kids actin up)

Low key your best bet would be AMC Phipps Plaza, best bar/ambience and a good mix of black folk. Stop at Tavern after your movie, eat and drink good :ahh:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
True. I just feel alot of these mixers tend to attract a certain "type". I`d also be interested to know how many black people under the age of 33 live inside ATL city limits. Many of the people I know tend to live in areas like Smyrna and stuff like that. Intown outside of college students, I mainly only see elderly blacks who actually live in the "historic" black neighborhoods.

If you don't mind me asking, what part of the city you reppin?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
AMC Parkway Pointe over here off Cobb Pkwy (you'd be surprised how hood rich that bytch can get on a Saturday night)

Regal Atlantic Station (same as the description above...just alotta young kids actin up)

Low key your best bet would be AMC Phipps Plaza, best bar/ambience and a good mix of black folk. Stop at Tavern after your movie, eat and drink good :ahh:

Have you been to that fork and screen in Buckhead? How is it?

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Have you been to that fork and screen in Buckhead? How is it?

Went there with the wife a few years ago. It's cool, food wasnt that good tho. Gotta check out CineBistro one of these days

I don't "rep" anything. But I`m on the westside.

lol ok. Didn't mean to offend you. I proudly "rep" the SWATS and am currently looking to get more involved in the Westside

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
So I tried Stonecrest, AMC Parkway Pointe and Regal at Atlantic Station and all three movie theaters were sold out for the rest of the night. That has never happened to me before, I really want to see this Get Out movie now

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I work in Kennesaw so I'm getting the fukk outta this house off Old Nat/Godby Rd after next month.

Moving back to Smyrna. My bm said she is too.

I know it's a long shot but does anyone know of any good Kindergarten schools (pref. private) with a good Black student body in Smyrna/Marietta area?

King Springs Elem
Teasley Elem

Cobb has some good school options...were actually trying to get my daughter in Kindergarten at my alma mater, The Galloway School, but if that doesn't work she'll be goin to Teasley

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

you might even score some trim at tavern, you should, high as that place is

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
So I tried Stonecrest, AMC Parkway Pointe and Regal at Atlantic Station and all three movie theaters were sold out for the rest of the night. That has never happened to me before, I really want to see this Get Out movie now

I saw it at the Starlight Drive In on Saturday. shyt was crowded as fukk.