Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
They got some solid promotions on deck right now. They got one where they give you $150 per line you port over as well as a rebate for whatever tax you pay on a new smartphone. They both come in the mail as Visa Gift cards, but still a good deal. I got $250 headed my way :blessed:

I just got the single unimlimted for $70.

So far :ehh: everything works well enough. Netflix, coli, etc. It's fast enough...I don't feel like it's Verizon fast but it's not a big enough difference to complain.

Feels good to browse the Internet and click on videos posted and not worry about data.

I told the t mobile lady hopefully it's really unlimited cuz im finna run this data up :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
I just got the single unimlimted for $70.

So far :ehh: everything works well enough. Netflix, coli, etc. It's fast enough...I don't feel like it's Verizon fast but it's not a big enough difference to complain.

Feels good to browse the Internet and click on videos posted and not worry about data.

I told the t mobile lady hopefully it's really unlimited cuz im finna run this data up :mjgrin:
Lol yeah it's been good to me so far. I keep wi-fi assist on my iPhone and don't have to worry about the data being used. I was on a 6GB plan with AT&T. They used to charge overage fees, but now they just cut the speed in half. It was so slow, I couldn't even browse the Coli :dahell: And I'd rather pay $70 for unlimited than $100+taxes and fees through AT&T.

Alaafin

#TeamLawrence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Vine City
Billboard catches people's attention with bold message

Atl is no longer black.

I went to the west side looking for houses. There was an abondoned house and then two doors down, two adjacent nice houses had white people on the front porch having a fukking cookout with lemonade :mjlol:

East sides gone:francis:

Yet Nikkas wanna stay out in the suburbs, this is the last burgeoning black ran city and Nikkas are taking it for granted :hhh:
which part of westside?

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lol yeah it's been good to me so far. I keep wi-fi assist on my iPhone and don't have to worry about the data being used. I was on a 6GB plan with AT&T. They used to charge overage fees, but now they just cut the speed in half. It was so slow, I couldn't even browse the Coli :dahell: And I'd rather pay $70 for unlimited than $100+taxes and fees through AT&T.

I always go over with Verizon smh. Scared to click on videos on the coli cuz of data.

I'm clicking everything I see now :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
Now they need to attract dining and shops
That new bowling/arcade thing they got opening next weekend seems like a good first step towards that. I was thinking of moving to the Stonecrest area in the near future. Hopefully they keep growing and thriving in the near future.

Speaking of, one of the cats running for mayor down there went to high school with my girl and we've been trying to help his campaign. His name is Charles Hill Jr. He's young too, like 31. So if any of y'all are eligible to vote in that area, definitely look into it.

http://charleshill91.com

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That new bowling/arcade thing they got opening next weekend seems like a good first step towards that. I was thinking of moving to the Stonecrest area in the near future. Hopefully they keep growing and thriving in the near future.

Speaking of, one of the cats running for mayor down there went to high school with my girl and we've been trying to help his campaign. His name is Charles Hill Jr. He's young too, like 31. So if any of y'all are eligible to vote in that area, definitely look into it.

http://charleshill91.com

Since we talking politics Join The Collective in Atlanta

Tomorrow