"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
The people who hate on the A are only missing out on this #blackexellence.:manny:.

Indeed.

Check it....we live in Loganville, and near the crib there (in Snellville) there's this community called Wynterset Lakes and it's full of mini-mansions that they only want $300K for (I tried to find a picture of them, but couldn't).....and believe me when I tell you, these jawns look like movie stars' houses. They would want close to a million for those same houses in Jersey, and the property taxes would be so ridiculous that you would damn near have to get a second and third job just to keep up with THAT. :stopitslime:

Has any native Atlantanian been to Stone Mountain? When I was down there I was suppose to go but never went. Is as fun as people make it out?

Went two years ago, when we first visited. The view is
:wow:

They have other activities you can do, too, not just climb the mountain. But yeah, that's pretty much it, lol...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Indeed.

Check it....we live in Loganville, and near the crib there (in Snellville) there's this community called Wynterset Lakes and it's full of mini-mansions that they only want $300K for (I tried to find a picture of them, but couldn't).....and believe me when I tell you, these jawns look like movie stars' houses. They would want close to a million for those same houses in Jersey, and the property taxes would be so ridiculous that you would damn near have to get a second and third job just to keep up with THAT. :stopitslime:
Actually have cousins in Loganville. I thought I was staying in Loganville due to that, but before going down I found out that my father and bros actually live in Lithonia which is closer Atlanta. And yeah Loganville too has big ass houses and mini-mansion as you described. When I was down there I went to Loganville to pick up my cousin from her boyfriends house. And her boyfriends house was...:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Bigger than the house I was staying in! If you were to literally pick those houses up and drop then in NY, you would probably be a millionaire. Yeah the lawns look legit like movie stars.

Loganville is watsup but there are more black people in Lithonia though.

Went two years ago, when we first visited. The view is
:wow:

They have other activities you can do, too, not just climb the mountain. But yeah, that's pretty much it, lol...

I heard. I want to hiking up there when I come down again. Probably next summer.