"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Billboard catches people's attention with bold message

Atl is no longer black.

I went to the west side looking for houses. There was an abondoned house and then two doors down, two adjacent nice houses had white people on the front porch having a fukking cookout with lemonade :mjlol:

East sides gone:francis:

Yet Nikkas wanna stay out in the suburbs, this is the last burgeoning black ran city and Nikkas are taking it for granted :hhh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Atl is no longer black.

I went to the west side looking for houses. There was an abondoned house and then two doors down, two adjacent nice houses had white people on the front porch having a fukking cookout with lemonade :mjlol:

Yet Nikkas wanna stay out in the suburbs, this is the last burgeoning black ran city and Nikkas are taking it for granted :hhh:

Lol people told dumb mofos and they didnt want to listen. At this point I dont even care.

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta

Atl is no longer black.

:francis: saw it happening a few years ago when I used to work in real estate. I noticed a lot of houses in the Kirkwood area being bought up. Most of the East Side is gonna resemble modern day Brooklyn soon. I really think folks should start investing in areas around the new stadium before they get snatched up. A friend of mine is getting her money right so she can pick up a place there and fix it up cause she sees what's coming.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Atl is no longer black.

cacs aint giving us no choice, I use to go to ed s cook elementary for kindergaten and first grade and I did summer camp at MLK for four years (1980s), now I see random white girls walking down Hill Street like its nothing

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
I just discovered the bars along Peters Street tonight and man I gotta go back there again, they right behind where I live too

Folks tell me I should move out of downtown but I really feel like I should stay around the Castleberry Hills area for another year, I can tell there's a lot of character and history here. I hope that gentrification doesn't destroy this area completely

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just discovered the bars along Peters Street tonight and man I gotta go back there again, they right behind where I live too

Folks tell me I should move out of downtown but I really feel like I should stay around the Castleberry Hills area for another year, I can tell there's a lot of character and history here. I hope that gentrification doesn't destroy this area completely

Peters is coo. Nice hidden district go around the corner they have the no name no sign clubs.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

A lot spelman/Clark Atlanta women love to hit up peters street

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any of y'all got sprint :patrice: how is it in the city?

I might get the unlimited data plan so I can use the coli and Netflix without going over with Verizon :ahh:

Horrible had it for a month when I first moved. I barely lasted that first month terrible coverage in common areas of Atlanta