JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Where y'all goons taking your ladies for Valentines Day? :ohhh:

Just hit Atlas with the wife...all I can say is wow :banderas:

Taking them one by one to Buford Hwy. Ima grab some pho and maybe hit up a karaoke bar or something. Cheap shyt basically. I fukking hate these holidays where you feel like obligated to spend something. It's not the money itself to me but the principle

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I knew MB of Buckhead was owned by a breh. But I had no clue Wade Ford was too. Malcolm Cunningham Ford was Black owned too but he sold it to Hennessey Auto Group a few years ago

The Barancos (Juanita & Greg) own MB Benz...two of the coolest you'll ever meet, they like the rich aunt & uncle everybody got in they family but they still turn up. I had the pleasure of getting to meet them on some business shyt last spring...just great people

Little known fact is that they opened MB Buckhead with Andrew Young

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
The Barancos (Juanita & Greg) own MB Benz...two of the coolest you'll ever meet, they like the rich aunt & uncle everybody got in they family but they still turn up. I had the pleasure of getting to meet them on some business shyt last spring...just great people

Little known fact is that they opened MB Buckhead with Andrew Young

I rode by there earlier this morning, that shyt is huge. My dentist right across the street from there at that corner of Piedmont & E Wesley. It's a Black owned practice too. :wow: That Black excellence just everywhere you turn breh

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I rode by there earlier this morning, that shyt is huge. My dentist right across the street from there at that corner of Piedmont & E Wesley. It's a Black owned practice too. :wow: That Black excellence just everywhere you turn breh

Hopefully we can make sure we have another black mayor