"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:umad:

Why you stay being a bitter, sarcastic bytch nikka on the coli, breh?
When's the last time you had a date?

:lupe:

Says the nikka who tried to date a bytch on a forum and was put on blast :mjlol:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
ATL is overrated... I lived there for a summer. Weather was terrible, muggy and never comfortable. It's cool to see mass amounts of black folks at every walk of life though. If you want to live that fake love and hip hop style life of strip clubs and what not, it's cool... But I found that most of the shyt I liked doing (art museums, wineries, hiking trails, Foodie culture, kite surfing, paddle boarding) just wasn't compatible to ATL lifestyle... Which is why I am in Cali....

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Has any native Atlantanian been to Stone Mountain? When I was down there I was suppose to go but never went. Is as fun as people make it out?

I already know about it being a place where slaves use to be hanged. :merchant: That kinda backed me away from hiking up there.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I've seen 7 ft trannies walking in broad daylight in Harlem

packs of fakkits in bootyshorts in East Village

Dyke and Homo Thugs at Chelsea Pier

Just stop :russ:
:what:........nikka I live in Seattle.....one of the gayest cities in America and even I dont see shyt like this.....you must have been checking for that.......:huhldup:........

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Has any native Atlantanian been to Stone Mountain? When I was down there I was suppose to go but never went. Is as fun as people make it out?

I already know about it being a place where slaves use to be hanged. :merchant: That kinda backed me away from hiking up there.
Just about every native Atlantan has . It's not a place where slaves were hanged it's were the KKK was revived in 1915