"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Didn't they make one of the largest blk cities in america? Swore i read that somewhere. If they can leverage that into economic power and development it will be a win.
Not sure. As long as they can not have some BS going on in their government this could be a good look. Predom black governments always have puppet c00ns in place to mess stuff up

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
What yall thoughts on City of Stonecrest and City of South fulton?

I would have prefered City of south fulton to annex into City of Atlanta but im sure they were straight on ATL taxes

I'm guessing the area around Stonecrest was Lithonia/Unincorporated Dekalb Co...seems unnecessary to me, but now that theyre a city they better focus on keeping that mall open and not losing any more major tenants

Glad for the residents of South Fulton...they been fighting for city hood for a min

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Yea i know that whole area well. I almost bought a rental property across the street from Stephenson. Its damn near the hood now.
Word? Used to be hella nice back in the late 90s. Is that Publix still over there? I used to get my hair cut over there at Glover's barber. I didn't call him that but I can't remember what we called him.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How yall feel about the MARTA Expansion?
fV5Dds0.jpg

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My daughter will be living on the perimeter and if I get this new job it will be in Kennesaw :merchant:

I'm in College Park now but my lease is almost up.

I loved Cumberland but I'm trying be frugal with my new place so Im thinking maybe Austell/Mableton :ehh:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
My daughter will be living on the perimeter and if I get this new job it will be in Kennesaw :merchant:

I'm in College Park now but my lease is almost up.

I loved Cumberland but I'm trying be frugal with my new place so Im thinking maybe Austell/Mableton :ehh:

Yea we're looking in Mableton too...not trying to go as far as Austell, trying to stay on the Mableton side closest to Smyrna/Vinings