"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
If i was about that commute life id just by a mcmansion in stone mountain or lithonia and ride marta if you work intown. But i grew up in dekalb and dont want to live there ever again so Im gonna probably do the SWATS as i think its better geographically when it comes to commuting around ATL
:whoa:

I ain't found a good area in Stone Mountain YET. :heh:

There are some really good spots in parts of Lithonia, though....

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:whoa:

I ain't found a good area in Stone Mountain YET. :heh:

There are some really good spots in parts of Lithonia, though....
Yeah eastside is kick door central now. There are pockets of stone monutain next to lithonia that are straight but marta becomes more limited unless you want to park and ride from a station.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What yall thoughts on City of Stonecrest and City of South fulton?

I would have prefered City of south fulton to annex into City of Atlanta but im sure they were straight on ATL taxes

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It was like that in Fulton, DeKalb, Clayton, Henry, Rockdale, Douglas Newton I think. Almost everywhere else in GA was Trump

SHe got Athens and savannah too. The city and surrounded counties ended up being more democratic leaning than I thought going in

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
SHe got Athens and savannah too. The city and surrounded counties ended up being more democratic leaning than I thought going in

I go to UGA smh idk how I forgot Athens/Clarke county. Think she got Augusta too. I saw a map of it but r was basically like stars in the night time sky if that makes sense

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Cot damn I haven't been through Waters Edge since I was a kid when I went to Pine Ridge and Stephenson. Used to stay off South Deshon in Wildwood Trace

Yea i know that whole area well. I almost bought a rental property across the street from Stephenson. Its damn near the hood now.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

I would have prefered City of south fulton to annex into City of Atlanta but im sure they were straight on ATL taxes

Just was about to post about that City of Stonecrest news since I grew up over in that area. I moved outta state a couple months ago, but it'll be interesting to see how they grow the area.

Please don't let it be like incorporated Lithonia tho, all the cops do is give out tickets, just like Pine Lake:pacspit:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

Didn't they make one of the largest blk cities in america? Swore i read that somewhere. If they can leverage that into economic power and development it will be a win.