"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
The Darlington is in the heart of Buckhead and is infested with hood nikkas. I lived there for two years. :scust:

The Darlington is basically a fukking project. My cousins from Milwaukee moved in there and got robbed after only a few months. The price alone should tell you something. shyt cheap AF. Solace in Midtown the same way. Folks get fooled by the location but they move in and be like :mjcry:

ecnirp1

mr. open source
Supporter
Daps
Did you go by condos elite on Peachtree? From what I hear they a good spot to go to for high rise spots. It's kinda like a promove but for condos in mid and high rises. Do your research on the building you pick tho. Some of them buildings can be uppity AF or some even kinda turned up. Got a homegirl that stay in the Buckhead Grand and some of the floors in there can get pretty wild. nikkas smoking weed all in the hall, parties all night on random week nights and shyt, randoms who went to visit somebody there one time and they came back to scope somebody shyt out. All types of shyt. That's cool and all but if Ima drop that kind of money I want some peace and quiet. The D boys with bread and music industry nikkas usually tend to all move in the same buildings. Condo elite can probably steer you to the one that would fit your lifestyle.
thanks, i'll look them up.

from the bit of research i've done on the first two it's mostly uppity cac that live there. the trade-off is that i'd no longer have to commute as they're both within walking distance of work. that makes it worth it to me as i can no longer deal with atlanta traffic

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
The Darlington is basically a fukking project. My cousins from Milwaukee moved in there and got robbed after only a few months. The price alone should tell you something. shyt cheap AF. Solace in Midtown the same way. Folks get fooled by the location but they move in and be like :mjcry:

I stayed with the glock ready by my pillow nightly. My hallway smelled like dirt weed and I had to fight an old nikka who grabbed my girl's ass one night. That place is a goddamn c00n circus. :snoop:

Don't get me started on the roaches. :scust::scust::scust:

Last edited:

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
I wonder if the Darlington still has that nasty chinese take out spot inside the damn building.
:mjlol:
I think so.. when I first moved here I was lookin up Jamaican restaurants and the closest one was inside the Darlington.. nikkas was out there gettin into it with the cops so I made a U quick turn out that bytch

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I remember when I was first moving back to ATL after College and me and my boy were looking at intown apartments and condos we saw a ton of nice joints but all the reviews were about how they were built cheap and kick doors happening. We took our behinds to Smryna. I`m noticing alot of folks I know end up living in the Smyrna/Vinnings area when they move back to or move to ATL because aint nobody over there trying to flex like intown, and its still easy access to anywhere in town.
That's the problem, though...soon, ERE'BODY gonna start coming out there, or Sandy Springs....just when you think you've found a good part of the city, it gets overrun with fools. :snoop:

All I know is...nikkas BETTER vote for that MARTA initiative tomorrow. Tired of commuting 60 minutes ONE WAY every damn day. :stopitslime:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That's the problem, though...soon, ERE'BODY gonna start coming out there, or Sandy Springs....just when you think you've found a good part of the city, it gets overrun with fools. :snoop:

All I know is...nikkas BETTER vote for that MARTA initiative tomorrow. Tired of commuting 60 minutes ONE WAY every damn day. :stopitslime:

Lol if you want marta then move to fulton,dekalb, or clayton. Those other areas are still run by racist good ol boys so it doesnt matter the population make up.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Was just reading about dude who came home to his apartment being robbed in the middle of the day and got killed at Alexan EAV:beli:
Man them apartments are really nice on the inside....why would they put them in that area?