"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
You never heard of EAV? Damn breh.
You slipping for real. I used to stay on Moreland about 3 blocks south of the village and that str8 up was the funnest 2 years of my life. I think if you a young breh you can't go wrong staying anywhere on Moreland. L5P, Reynoldstown, East Atlanta. They all dope. Always something going on. I miss them late night munchies trips to Burger Win at 3AM catching drunk girls leaving the bars or randomly going down to Graveyard smoking loud at the bar:mjcry:

I worked at Edgewood for 18 months, seen better. I will say this though. that bus stop on Caroline Street between target/kroger/petco/bdalton/officedepot/bedbathbeyond and bestbuy/lowe, you stand there five minutes, you see five BAD bishes walk thru there

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
I worked at Edgewood for 18 months, seen better. I will say this though. that bus stop on Caroline Street between target/kroger/petco/bdalton/officedepot/bedbathbeyond and bestbuy/lowe, you stand there five minutes, you see five BAD bishes walk thru there

That's nowhere near Edgewood.. that's the Edgewood shopping center... big difference. :martin:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
That's nowhere near Edgewood.. that's the Edgewood shopping center... big difference. :martin:
them mufukka come from the other side of the railroad tracks to shop at that center, lets not be stupid, the bus passes thru there on the way to Ponce

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
them mufukka come from the other side of the railroad tracks to shop at that center, lets not be stupid, the bus passes thru there on the way to Ponce

nikka I live down the street. I bought a printer from that best buy on Tuesday. :mjlol:

I'm just saying when people think Edgewood they're not thinking of that shopping center.

ecnirp1

mr. open source
Supporter
Daps
i'm looking to purchase a condo in midtown before year's end.

so far i've scheduled viewings of units at Spire and Metropolis this week; can anyone recommend similar buildings in the area? i'm looking for relatively newer builds (2005 and up).

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
i'm looking to purchase a condo in midtown before year's end.

so far i've scheduled viewings of units at Spire and Metropolis this week; can anyone recommend similar buildings in the area? i'm looking for relatively newer builds (2005 and up).

Did you go by condos elite on Peachtree? From what I hear they a good spot to go to for high rise spots. It's kinda like a promove but for condos in mid and high rises. Do your research on the building you pick tho. Some of them buildings can be uppity AF or some even kinda turned up. Got a homegirl that stay in the Buckhead Grand and some of the floors in there can get pretty wild. nikkas smoking weed all in the hall, parties all night on random week nights and shyt, randoms who went to visit somebody there one time and they came back to scope somebody shyt out. All types of shyt. That's cool and all but if Ima drop that kind of money I want some peace and quiet. The D boys with bread and music industry nikkas usually tend to all move in the same buildings. Condo elite can probably steer you to the one that would fit your lifestyle.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Did you go by condos elite on Peachtree? From what I hear they a good spot to go to for high rise spots. It's kinda like a promove but for condos in mid and high rises. Do your research on the building you pick tho. Some of them buildings can be uppity AF or some even kinda turned up. Got a homegirl that stay in the Buckhead Grand and some of the floors in there can get pretty wild. nikkas smoking weed all in the hall, parties all night on random week nights and shyt, randoms who went to visit somebody there one time and they came back to scope somebody shyt out. All types of shyt. That's cool and all but if Ima drop that kind of money I want some peace and quiet. The D boys with bread and music industry nikkas usually tend to all move in the same buildings. Condo elite can probably steer you to the one that would fit your lifestyle.

main reason I will NEVER live in a condo.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Went to Goldrush for the first time last night.. I normally go to Follies Magic or Blue Flames. It was cool, wasn't a lot of girls with big fake asses walking around but they was cute

nikkas done ruined Follies. It used to be the discreet "Happy endings" spot back in the day. :mjgrin:

I need to find a hole in the wall shake junt like Roosters (RIP) and the old Montreys/Queen City. :wow:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
main reason I will NEVER live in a condo.

They all ain't bad. I got a condo in a older complex in West Midtown. Well really it's my moms but I stay there when I'm in the A. Security A1, you not getting in unless you know somebody who stay there and it's full of people who look out for they neighbors. She used to rent it out before I moved into it and she had some Cac chicks from Tech in there and they got ran out cuz they was always having parties. The HOA don't play that shyt at all. And them high rises can be str8 too. Just gotta pick the right one. I think the key is to pick one of the older ones. And I didn't mention it to breh cuz he said he looking for something new but the Mayfair on 14th is str8 too. Ma dukes stayed in there before she went back up north and its quiet AF, nice amenities and shyt is laid on the inside. And the main thing is the HOA ain't with that bullshyt. They try to keep the # of rentals down too so that keeps down on a lot of mess too.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They all ain't bad. I got a condo in a older complex in West Midtown. Well really it's my moms but I stay there when I'm in the A. Security A1, you not getting in unless you know somebody who stay there and it's full of people who look out for they neighbors. She used to rent it out before I moved into it and she had some Cac chicks from Tech in there and they got ran out cuz they was always having parties. The HOA don't play that shyt at all. And them high rises can be str8 too. Just gotta pick the right one. I think the key is to pick one of the older ones. And I didn't mention it to breh cuz he said he looking for something new but the Mayfair on 14th is str8 too. Ma dukes stayed in there before she went back up north and its quiet AF, nice amenities and shyt is laid on the inside. And the main thing is the HOA ain't with that bullshyt. They try to keep the # of rentals down too so that keeps down on a lot of mess too.

I just dont like people being that close to me, makes me feel like I`m back in college or something. Next Crib I cop will probably be something big in Cascade or Camp Creek as I`d only be buying another spot for more space.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas done ruined Follies. It used to be the discreet "Happy endings" spot back in the day. :mjgrin:

I need to find a hole in the wall shake junt like Roosters (RIP) and the old Montreys/Queen City. :wow:

Yeah I don't go at night. Only during the day with the old white men and regulars