"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
These toothless hicks stay messing up our efforts to stay the business capital of the southeast :snoop:

projectq-gold-dome-31-rev_(3).jpg

The cac leading the bill "josh Mckoon" looks like he likes men himself. These redneck politicians just want to appeal to their poor ass rural voters. They literally only have God Guns and their trailer. They dont give a shyt about the Engine that drives this state (atlanta business) because their towns look like shyt and have no jobs and Atlanta is a big scary city with big scary blacks

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
He had to. I know he didn't want to but he had to. As we speak they are building a multi billion dollar stadium downtown, and one of the justifications for it was that ATL would get a Super Bowl by 2020. Not just that but Georgia has become a prime area for filming movies. They're just finishing up a new movie studio a couple miles from me. You want Disney to start pulling out projects? Nah. C.R.E.A.M.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
These toothless hicks stay messing up our efforts to stay the business capital of the southeast :snoop:
Charlotte shouldn't even be as close as they are. That's how fukked up ga politicians are. It's infuriating. Even MARTA should be on DC/Boston level

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I swear Georgia doesn't deserve Atlanta. These backwards a$$holes need to be deported to Alabama or something. They've held the city back so much.

Hell Savannah should rival New Orleans but these politicians are just so idiotic.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He had to. I know he didn't want to but he had to. As we speak they are building a multi billion dollar stadium downtown, and one of the justifications for it was that ATL would get a Super Bowl by 2020. Not just that but Georgia has become a prime area for filming movies. They're just finishing up a new movie studio a couple miles from me. You want Disney to start pulling out projects? Nah. C.R.E.A.M.
ATL is boomin so crazy now. Tons of density being added into the city and finally bringing the interests to the area people have wanted for decades. Every show and movie is being filmed here. Dudes gotta wake the fukk up.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Basically. You should be able to take a train to Macon and Savannah and Savannah should be a bigger destination than fukking Charleston.

yup, There should be High Speed Rail going form ATL to Charlotte and ATL to Macon to Savannah.

This transportation issue in ATL is turning off major players from ever coming to the city. Think about it no excuse for Apple not to have Corporate Operations based out of ATL with GA Tech being in this town.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
yup, There should be High Speed Rail going form ATL to Charlotte and ATL to Macon to Savannah.

This transportation issue in ATL is turning off major players from ever coming to the city. Think about it no excuse for Apple not to have Corporate Operations based out of ATL with GA Tech being in this town.
Hell, ATL should be the tech hub of the south. Hands down. Not Houston. Not Miami. Not Charlotte.

I could even see GA State starting their own engineering program too.

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
how easy is it to get chicks out there ? my cousin Jon is a socially awkward motherfukker and he needs some p*ssy.

:francis::francis: my cousin needs help. it's sad, he tries to talk to chicks but chicks reject him and he became socially awkward.

Lil Yachty mixtape :mjpls::mjpls:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Hell, ATL should be the tech hub of the south. Hands down. Not Houston. Not Miami. Not Charlotte.

I could even see GA State starting their own engineering program too.
Dont sleep on Kennesaw State. The Merger with Southern Poly makes them a big problem when it comes to an alternative to G Tech when it comes to Engineering/Computer Science

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Honestly...my dream is that ATL becomes second to NYC when it comes to east-coast importance.

It has the Bones to be but Rednecks would rather the whole state burn than a city they dont dominate number wise accomplish anything.

ATL should be the #5 City in America when it comes to Corporate America after NYC,LA,Chi,and SF.