☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Brehs...we're not out the woods yet. This is huge news. The KOch's are trying to bust up the movie union, that would push the state farther left:

http://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/...acked-by-koch-brothers-targets-georgia-s.html

Group backed by Koch brothers targets Georgia’s movie tax breaks
Americans for Prosperity, a group backed by the billionaire Koch brothers, has launched a nationwide fight against corporate tax incentives and is taking aim at film tax credits in Georgia and other states.

Thirty-five states have film tax programs, and almost every major-studio movie budget includes a line for subsidies, reports The Wall Street Journal.

Americans for Prosperity, a group backed by the billionaire Koch brothers, is taking aim… more

Robert Burnside

Americans for Prosperity has been part of successful efforts to push back movie industry credits in some states, but failed in recent years to get anywhere in Georgia.

This legislative session the group started lobbying to convince Georgia politicians that the state’s credits should be rolled back, the WSJ reports.

Upcoming Events
An Americans for Prosperity lobbyist in Atlanta said the group plans to build legislative and grass-roots support this year, and then back specific legislation next year, the paper adds.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
The sundresses are coming out :blessed:
Articles%5CDerekJ_article.jpg

ATL Dimes on every corner!!! :takedat:

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
projectq-gold-dome-31-rev_(3).jpg

The cac leading the bill "josh Mckoon" looks like he likes men himself. These redneck politicians just want to appeal to their poor ass rural voters. They literally only have God Guns and their trailer. They dont give a shyt about the Engine that drives this state (atlanta business) because their towns look like shyt and have no jobs and Atlanta is a big scary city with big scary blacks

man fukk that fat fukk

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Vice
:mjpls:

Also for brehs looking for something to do, this is this weekend. I went last yr, good event if you get there early to actually be able to try stuff.
12651181_499979663515770_4008448808333776476_n.jpg

I liked the noisey atlanta special:yeshrug:

And the doc i posted is like 80% black ppl they talking to civil rights leaders and all that

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Hell, ATL should be the tech hub of the south. Hands down. Not Houston. Not Miami. Not Charlotte.

I could even see GA State starting their own engineering program too.
Miami too racist to move into a top tier IT rank.

Charlotte has the education but they lack the culture. Reilegh has the most education per popl in the South but it's too white

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Why yall trippin? Yall know how we get down in the A! I'll see yall nikkaz at piedmont park this weekend. It gets poppin in the Gazebo when the sun goes down:shaq:

CAL_Peter-Lami2.jpg

I actually fukked a girl in peidmont park..... It's like she had a fantasy of fukking in that park and practically dragged me there... We weren't in the park for more than 10 minutes before she pulled my dikk out and started giving me head. And it's literally pitch black at night..... I couldn't tell you where the hell we were at when we fukked.