"The GOAT Black City" The Official: ATL Discussion Thread

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
We need info on them Hawks tickets breh.

But, if you're tryin to do stuff on a budget, hit rooftops now that weather is gettin nice. Glenn Hotel is cool, free 99. View of the city, Skyview, all that. Tell your prospective date throw on something "kinda nice." shyt you're 22, if they're in that 19-21 range something like that with older folks will make it seem "exclusive"

Buy a drink, talk and parlay. But with the weather nice, I'm all about emphasizing the outdoor activities. Piedmont Park, Beltline, Stone Mountain, I'll search back thru the thread and see what else folks have suggested.

:ohhh:
Gave myself a damn idea, gone take my girl to the animal shelter to play with some dogs. I ain't gettin her one tho
:whoa:
:dame:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Where are you brehs taking your ladies out in the city? Ive been on the skyview (big ferris wheel downtown), and to the apache cafe in midtown (where they do spoken word/open mic shii). I heard topgolf is cool but havent been yet:ld: I have the hookup on $10 Hawks tickets, but not every woman likes basketball:manny:

Im 22 and in school up here. Most of the women i deal with are 19-21. Current one is 19:sitdown:

Im not too old yet age wise but my pockets are:flabbynsick:status so what are yall doing that isnt breaking the bank?

We switch it up and have a mandatory date night every month all over the city. She likes La Parriera (which is a chain of Mexican restaurants)...ill be honest I don't have a go to right now b/c a lotta my favorites ones closed down at the same time, but you can go to Creative Loafing or Atlanta magazine to find affordable, but really good places to eat out at

EDIT: I will suggest Little 5 Pizza in Little 5 Points is a personal fave

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
y'all hear about this
The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar

OG from NC, they are opening up a location near Perimeter Mall
whats_shakin_tuna_bacon.png

prime_time_roll.png

arnold_hamandeggar_burger.png

:wow::wow::damn:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
y'all hear about this

prime_time_roll.png

Meh. It's basically another spot like BottleRocket in Castleberry. Same type of concept.

I've been to the one in Charlotte. It's pretty good. I heard folks stay getting sick from eating there, I never had an issue with that tho.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
still gonna be a awhile for that sushi burger place opens

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
y'all hear about this

prime_time_roll.png

I saw the workers protesting a couple weekends ago. I'll have to check it when they open.

@AVXL Im sure you already know the best Mexican spots are in Norcross and Gwinnett county. We hit Lupita's off Beaver Ruin earlier this month, inexpensive, good ass margaritas, great service. Tarahumata in Alpharetta is good too

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I saw the workers protesting a couple weekends ago. I'll have to check it when they open.

@AVXL Im sure you already know the best Mexican spots are in Norcross and Gwinnett county. We hit Lupita's off Beaver Ruin earlier this month, inexpensive, good ass margaritas, great service. Tarahumata in Alpharetta is good too

Really? Whats the backstory?

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Superica is dope little Mexican spot in Inman Park

Bar Taco on Marietta St

Bar Taco looks interesting. That valet stay jumping. That new Vietnamese spot next door kinda got me interested too. May have to check them out. Nuevo Laredo on Chattahoochee got the Mexican on lock in NW tho.

And it's Mexican/ Korean but y'all brehs check out Hankook Taqueria on Collier. I eat there at least once a week. I fukk with the Shrimp burrito, A few tofu tacos and side of man doo for like 14 bucks. Not a real big menu but everything they got is really good.