The Get Down Part 1 & 2 (Official Thread)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Damn wish this shyt was longer though. Shao bout to get in some deep shyt :whew:
i REALLY hope this aint one of those of those ones where the kid tryna do the right thing winds up catching the shyt end of the stick in the end tho :francis:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Cp566-XXYBwF21M.jpg

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When they burned Shao place up I expected him to be on some depressed shyt and Zeke would have to give the pep talk to bring him back but nah, dude was already comin up with a grind. Dude never stops, his methods aint the best but you have to admire his ambition. One of the best scenes in the show for me.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yoooo I cant believe nikkas arguing with me on youtube about this bytch... one comment said I cant watch this there are no asians.... :heh:

And another poster white guy stipulates the show has a lack of diversity... :heh:

I'm like LACK of DIVERSITY?!!? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: WHAT?!?!

The south bronx 1977' didnt have like barely any white people... Hip hop was started in the ghettos know your fukking history aint no white saviors, aint no white people need to be involved with everything....

:umad:

Hating ass white people... :bryan::pacspit:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That Mylene girl looking like a young Beyonce outchea.

When that dress with them tatas came out in the 2nd episode though :ohlawd::ohlawd::wow::wow:

Breh.....that's all I can say :wow: I'm seriously in love with her. And the older sister. But in a neck and neck race, mylene gets he W. When she was in church and busted out the robe:wow: and she can actually sing :takedat: