The General Mills Chronicles.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
74678_o.gif

I literally flew through the air brehs. She caught me perfect. Homies rushed to grab her again. . I hear the one goon in the corner laughing thru his bloody nose.

I am laying on my back looking up and all I see are stars. Everything comes into focus and I get back up and she is in the corner breathing heavy like she has rabies. I stumble outside and feel my chin and its raw as fukk. :thumbsdown:

I just start stiff leg walking to the ship. I was done brehs. :beli: I had nothing else to give. Homies caught up to me halfway there and said that ol girl was still in the house going off at you. She literally hated black skinned people . . Even though she was one. . Like the Chappelle skit when he was a black white supremacist.

That is the end of the St. Croix stories. Next up is the our next leg in the Virgin Island Trip. St. Martinique. In this story its me and Pretty Boy again. Its some fukkery that I will never forget. :sadbron:
:laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Besides getting knocked out with some driftwood. . .The place was beautiful. I would not mind going back. :obama:

The water was so blue and clear! :bryan:
best beaches in the world breh so blue and clear :smugdraper:
LMAO at getting sammy sosa'd by some crazy brawd, she must have been from them down islands like Dominica or something.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
We pull out of St. Croix. Thank gawd. I was bruised and battered.

We pull into St. Martinique. I remember being salty that we did not get to go to St. Thomas. I heard it is a good party island. :smugdraper: We pull in and our ship was too big to pull into port. So we anchored out and took small boats from the ship to the pier.

Me and Pretty Boy was on a mission to have some fun. First thing first. It may be different now. This was years ago.. . But there was a ton of dimes around. I mean more than usual. It was crazy. BUT By high noon when the sun was out it seemed like there was a funk around the city. . :scusthov:

Come to find out that I guess cause there are a ton of French people there. . They did not use deodorant. :aicmon: That was a small distraction so thats whatever. .

It was around 10pm or so and me and Pretty Boy decided to hit this club we heard about. . So we get there and they would not let Pretty Boy in cause he had on some shorts. . . .. So we walked away to go try and make it back to the ship real quick and come back. As we are walking away a group of dudes go into the club and they are all wearing shorts. :childplease:

We go back to the door and the bouncer see's us coming and is :pachaha: Im like.

Me - Hey. . I thought you said no shorts allowed? :dwillhuh: You just let them in.

Bouncer - :beli: Scram. We dont want you in here.

Me - :ufdup: We was coming in to spend money in your raggedy ass spot!! fukk you!

Bouncer - ( with no warning and with a smirk on his face ) :smugfavre: scoop slammed my ass right into a :trash:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
It was not painful or anything like that. It was pretty embarrassing tho. As I am crawling out of the :trash: two chicks walk by :umad: I threw a plantation peel at one of them. :scheme:

I brush myself off and me and Pretty Boy are basically walking back to our pier. Kinda defeated. . . When we hear music. . . It was coming from this karaoke bar. . .

We walk in and this place has potential. :jawalrus: There are a few females in there and it had a nice bar and dance floor. There was nobody really singing or anything so after being in there for a minute Pretty Boy asked the bartender/owner if we can just put on some more music. He was like :yeshrug: Sure why not. Its kinda dead in here.

We go thru his music collection and we start playing mini dj's. We had music lined up and turned it up more. Soon people started filtering in. :skip: We pushed the tables and chairs to the side for more room and before you know it we made it a club nikkas.

:ehh: shyt was beautiful. Place got packed and it was great. We both were scooping up females and parlaying and dancing. When trouble appeared. . .

This one clean cut guy was in there but he was not talking to no females. He was doing much of nothing but staring at pretty boy. :skip:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It was not painful or anything like that. It was pretty embarrassing tho. As I am crawling out of the :trash: two chicks walk by :umad: I threw a plantation peel at one of them. :scheme:

I brush myself off and me and Pretty Boy are basically walking back to our pier. Kinda defeated. . . When we hear music. . . It was coming from this karaoke bar. . .

We walk in and this place has potential. :jawalrus: There are a few females in there and it had a nice bar and dance floor. There was nobody really singing or anything so after being in there for a minute Pretty Boy asked the bartender/owner if we can just put on some more music. He was like :yeshrug: Sure why not. Its kinda dead in here.

We go thru his music collection and we start playing mini dj's. We had music lined up and turned it up more. Soon people started filtering in. :skip: We pushed the tables and chairs to the side for more room and before you know it we made it a club nikkas.

:ehh: shyt was beautiful. Place got packed and it was great. We both were scooping up females and parlaying and dancing. When trouble appeared. . .

This one clean cut guy was in there but he was not talking to no females. He was doing much of nothing but staring at pretty boy. :skip:

Last edited by a moderator: