The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
We get there. Thank her. Give her zero money. She grabs pretty boy and slobs him down in the car. We get out and look for our heffers.

We hear a squeal and his DIME comes running around the corner! She is so happy to see him. The amazon comes too. . My girl is not there. :ld: Sis said she had to babysit a neighbors kid. :deadrose: cotdam.

So Ken and Barbie go find a secluded bench and start damn near raping themselves. The amazon was hella cool. She was not trying to fukk tho. :usure: But she was cool to talk to and shoot the shyt. So while we are talking. . I am looking around.:unsure::ninja2::ninja2: Felt like we was being watched. I was still kinda paranoid from those island goons who chased us.

Then I catch a glimpse of someone peeking around a corner:youngsabo: ITS OLD GIRL WHO GAVE US A RIDE!! fukk! :snoop: She saw me and ran to her car and
20120109_images_peelout.gif
I am not worried about her doing anything. I am worried cause she was our ride! There are no cabs around and we are a good 30 minutes driving from the pier.

There is no way in hell she is going to give us a ride now. So FINALLY the two love birds finish up. . They looked so much alike they could have been twins. Their love for each other was disgusting. :shaq2:

The chicks leave and I tell pretty boy we have a problem.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
He is amazingly not worried. . I tell him. She SAW YOU making out with that chick! :what:

He looks at me cool n calm. That does not matter nikka. :leostare:

I am :ohhh:

He calls her. Talks for a min. Then says she is on her way. :smugdraper: Man I am looking at him like :comeon: oh ok nikka. I am trying to figure out which way we came. We got a long walk. .

Then she pulls up! We get in and he gets in the front and they start making out! :dwillhuh: Me and my boy are in the back just amazed at this. .All I could do was pay homage. :lawd:

We are riding and my homie in the back has mad jokes. Kept saying. .in a real low voice. We say you out there. . Yeah we saw you peeking around the corner. How you going to drop him off to see a chick then pick him up.
:heh:

He was saying it low but still loud enough for her to hear. I was cracking up. :lolbron: I wanted to get in on the game. Until this point I have not said anything. But I probably should have kept my mouth closed. :beli:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I dont do much of anything brehs. My homie in the back hits her with another verbal jab.

Homie - breh she saw the nikka kissing another chick! and STILL PICKS US UP! :what:

Me - I know. Its crazy man! :pachaha:

Her - :usure: GET THE fukk OUT OF MY CAR NOW!!

When she said that she had hit the brakes and turned around and was looking at me dead in my face. :childplease: Now I am sitting there in shock. I am thinking. . She finally had enough of us clowning and is kicking us out.

NOPE NOPE

Just me. :sadcam: She tells the two bright skinned nikkas they can stay. And she says and I quote. . . Get out of my car black nikka! :mindblown:

1. We are still 15 min from the boat. We are in the country in St. Croix. The road is dark as fukk. Its damn near 1 in the morning.

2. I only said ONE THING. My homie in the back was popping off.

3. She is as dark as me!! :stopitslime:

I get serious quick as fukk! Cmon ma. I did not mean nothing about that. I apologize. :yeshrug: She told me. fukk YOU BLACKIE. Get out get out get out!!!

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
She started getting hysterical. I really think it was that she did not want to lash out at pretty boy. So she picked the black devil as the scapegoat. :sadbron:

Pretty boy starts reasoning with her. Cmon baby. He did not mean anything . Please give him a ride. For me? I looked at that beautiful nikka and he was glowing in the front seat like he was from Nazareth.
Bruce-Leroy-Glowing-2.jpg

Ol girl was memorized. She said. . If he shuts hit mouth then I will not kick him out. ANNNDDDDD. you have to come with me to my house real quick on the way back. :smugfavre:

My homie shrugged his shoulders and was like :manny: sure why not. I am still shocked that he is going to smash! And that I got discriminated against by a chick as black as me. :ohhh:

We pull up to this lil house. Not far from our pier. She invites me and the other homie in and tells us to stay in the living room on the couch. We both post up. . Make sure there are no island bugs around. And proceed to crash.

I wake up about a hour later. . Pretty boy is shaking the shyt out of me!

Homie - ( whispering ) wake the fukk up . . wake up! :ninja1:

Me - WTF? :wtf:

Homie - Two of the big goons from earlier are here. They are her brothers!

Me - :dwillhuh: