The General Mills Chronicles.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Before me and pretty boy was always kind of on the same wave length in sticky situations. This time. . . .:( The fakkits must have messed up our cohesion.

I look at him. :jawalrus: He looks at me :youngsabo: I say. On three! He nods.

ONE

( the two fakkits are grinning. )

TWO

( the fakkits take a step closer ) ( me and my homie are at the back of the pier. One more step back for us and we are in the water. )

THREE!!!

I
gsp_superman_punch.gif
Superman punch the Fat fakket in the lip!! Homie jumps in the water and starts swimming to meet the boat. :childplease:
I'm fukking crying. Especially that karate shyt.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Later when I asked him what the fukk?? He told me he thought the signal was to swim to the boat coming for us.

I literally looked at him with the Tyrone Biggums face. :wtf: nikka you know damn well I cant swim!!! He was :mjpls:

Well when I punched fat faq I actually caught him off guard. He stumbled back and fell on his ass. The other fakkit was much more prepared. . :manny: As I was recovering from my punch he calmy stepped up and punched me in my exposed armpit. .

:bryan: THAT shyt HURT. I Dropped to my knees AND I WAS CLUTCHING MY ARM! Meanwhile fat fakkit had scrambled to his feet and was hovering over me. Only thing I kept thinking was. . please please do not do the whip it out strategy on me. :sadbron:

I go to stand back up and the fat fakkit pushes me back down while the og fakkit asks me what my friends name is and when is he coming back.. :merchant: Im thinking hard about that water. . . :ld: I cant swim but it seem that I would rather swallow sea water than swallowing dikk.

I ignore them and stand up and they are crowding me. The fat fakkit was licking his lipstick stained lips saying he likes em feisty. :skip: Then I hear the boat pulling up and my homie yelling for them to get away!

The two fags look at me and the fat one says I will see you again soon chocolate. :gag: and they saunter away as the boat pulls up.

I was shaking brehs. . :guilty:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Well. . . This was supposed to be the end of this saga. . But like I said this one goes to Miami also.

Ok. Last year. I have been out of the Navy for a minute now. I am in Miami with a girl. She wanted to go to Club Space and party for New Years after we saw the fireworks at South Beach.

We head to Space around 2am and are partying and having a blast :russ:

5445007919_6139dceb63.jpg

We are on the back terrace and it is now 6am and we are going strong. People are still coming in. There is still a line outside. :ohhh: I tell my homegirl I will be right back I am going to piss. I am walking through the crowd when I get a tap on my shoulder :ufdup:

ITS THE FAT fakkit FROM YEARS AGO!! He looks the same in the face. :damn: He had on a damn fluffy white boa and a yellow track suit like in Kill Bill.

fakkit - I thought that was you chocolate. Told you I would see you again. :umad:

Me - :ohhh::merchant:

Last edited:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I am stunned brehs. I was hoping it was the Grey Goose. . But no! :damn: He smiled at me and said he aint here to cause no drama. He saw me dancing with my lady friend. I just wanted to say high chocolate. Then he rabbit punches me right in my stomach. Quick as fukk while he was still smiling.

The shyt hurt but I did not fall or nothing. He looks at me and says that was payback for the punch you gave me:pachaha: Then another fakkit walks up and says to him. Everything ok baby? :what: He says. . Just a old friend. :pachaha:

See you around CHOCOLATE! :smugfavre: And he walks away. I am still sucking in air. . I turn around and head to the bathroom. . . I am almost there when I feel a pinch on my ass. .

fukk THIS fakkit!! :pacspit: I blind backhand this fakkit. Just whip my arm around fast as fukk and I CONNECT!

Laid my homegirl the fukk out. :snoop: She is laid out in Club Space and I bend down to help her.. . . .Next thing I know I am in a full nelson and I am being thrown down the stairs by the bouncers!! :damn:

Anybody who has been to Space knows how steep those stairs are.

clubhouse_staircase.jpg
I hit every step on the way down. . . .

Last edited: