The General Mills Chronicles.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Sorry for the delay brehs. :myman:

I wake up quick as fukk. We wake up the other homie and start trying to figure out what to do. This nikka was still groggy from sleep and was talking hella loud. He was not there for the Temple Run from the Island Goons earlier.

Temple-Run.jpg

So he did not know how big these dudes where and how serious the situation was. The back story to how pretty boy knew the dudes was here was. .

After he got done fukking he heard the back door open and heard male voices. Ol girl said its nothing to worry about. Its just her brothers coming home late. Pretty Boy went to the bathroom and peeked :whoo: in the kitchen and saw the goons making sandwiches. :ooh:

Then he snuck and woke us up. . . . So while my other homie was busy talking loud as fukk I hear someone say from the kitchen. . I HEARD SOMEONE TALKING. .

By now brehs I already had my Air Max's on. Pretty Boy was naked except for some boxers. :wow: and the other homie was dressed but he did not have his shoes on. . . One of the goons fill up the doorway and his face went from

:merchant: to :ooh: to :gladbron: He yells out to his brother to come here! I am already up scrambling and pretty boy is on my heels. We hit the front door and are outside. . We know this area well. We had already run away from these same goons earlier. :mjpls:

We take flight and then we hear a HEEEEYYYYY HOLD UP HOLD UP fukk YOU nikkaAA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My homie is getting the brakes beat off him. :to:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Me and pretty boy stop running. . And look behind us. :leostare: Nobody is chasing us. All we hear is shyt getting thrown around the house and lamps breaking and shyt and my homie in there yelling mixed with the two goons yelling.

Then we hear the chick yelling too for everyone to stop. I look at pretty boy. . Cause I know we have to go back. .And this nikka looks terrified.

blair+witch+project.jpg

Shiiiit. WE ARE BOTH scared. Why lie about it? :ehh: Those goons were big and have been eating fresh papayas and pomegranates and kumquats and other island fruits their whole lives. Plus they were cock diesel. We were about to get dealt with. Thats the game. :hula: Only vow I made to myself was that if I survived. . When I got back to the ship I was beating the living hell out of the dude from earlier who started all of this cause he did not pay for his hooker.

We run back and the screams and stuff where getting louder. We come in the front door ready for war. I had grabbed a big chunk of driftwood from the street and pretty boy had a half of brick in hand.

Brehs I get in the door and survey the situation. One goon is in the corner balled up with his sister trying to see his face and he is hiding it. . .The other goon is under a full mount from my homie who is raining blows on his dome!

mma.jpg

:ohhh:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and pretty boy stop running. . And look behind us. :leostare: Nobody is chasing us. All we hear is shyt getting thrown around the house and lamps breaking and shyt and my homie in there yelling mixed with the two goons yelling.

Then we hear the chick yelling too for everyone to stop. I look at pretty boy. . Cause I know we have to go back. .And this nikka looks terrified.

blair+witch+project.jpg

Shiiiit. WE ARE BOTH scared. Why lie about it? :ehh: Those goons were big and have been eating fresh papayas and pomegranates and kumquats and other island fruits their whole lives. Plus they were cock diesel. We were about to get dealt with. Thats the game. :hula: Only vow I made to myself was that if I survived. . When I got back to the ship I was beating the living hell out of the dude from earlier who started all of this cause he did not pay for his hooker.

We run back and the screams and stuff where getting louder. We come in the front door ready for war. I had grabbed a big chunk of driftwood from the street and pretty boy had a half of brick in hand.

Brehs I get in the door and survey the situation. One goon is in the corner balled up with his sister trying to see his face and he is hiding it. . .The other goon is under a full mount from my homie who is raining blows on his dome!

mma.jpg

:ohhh:

:ooh:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I think I had the Weebay face before Weebay. :ohhh: I wish someone could have giffed by face.

We are standing in the doorway in amazement. . :dwillhuh: Homie gets done knocking the goon around. He was just covering his face. . not putting up any fight. Homie turns around and looks at us. :stopitslime:

WHERE DID YOU nikkaS GO?? I had nothing. . I say . . .

Me - nikka. what the hell . . .:what:

Homie - these fukk nikkas tried me. marshmallow soft ass nikkas. :shaq2: Lets get the fukk out of here.

The goon in the corner was holding his face and his sis was trying to see his damages. I see blood leaking from his nose BAD. I knew that was broken. Ol girl looks up. . See's pretty boy and her face is :ahh:

Then she see's me. . . And she went Super Sayin.

151498_super_saiyan_lu.gif

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This bytch launches herself at me and is trying to scratch my eyes out! :bryan: She takes out all her rage on me for some reason. This bytch truly hates me and my black skin!!

I backpeddling trying to keep her off me when I trip over somebody's shoes. . . She is now on me with her knees in my chest literally trying to kill me. :snoop:

Two homies manage to drag her off me and push her in a corner. I say. .

Me - Hey hey hey! Why are you attacking me?:damn:

Her - I HATE YOU. YOUR RUIN EVERYTHING WITH YOUR BLACK UGLY SKIN!!!!

Mad-Black-Woman.jpg

The homies had her kinda pinned in the corner trying to calm her down. I am starting to get up off the ground when she breaks free. . . And she runs at me again while im in the awkward position of almost getting off the floor. On her way to me she scoops up the driftwood I had dropped when I came in. .

She Sammy Sosa'd your boy. Right under my chin.
Sammy-Sosa-Chicago-Cubs.jpg

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
GM you need a blog my dude.

This nikka was still groggy from sleep and was talking hella loud. He was not there for the Temple Run from the Island Goons earlier.

Those goons were big and have been eating fresh papayas and pomegranates and kumquats and other island fruits their whole lives.

:russ:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
74678_o.gif

I literally flew through the air brehs. She caught me perfect. Homies rushed to grab her again. . I hear the one goon in the corner laughing thru his bloody nose.

I am laying on my back looking up and all I see are stars. Everything comes into focus and I get back up and she is in the corner breathing heavy like she has rabies. I stumble outside and feel my chin and its raw as fukk. :thumbsdown:

I just start stiff leg walking to the ship. I was done brehs. :beli: I had nothing else to give. Homies caught up to me halfway there and said that ol girl was still in the house going off at you. She literally hated black skinned people . . Even though she was one. . Like the Chappelle skit when he was a black white supremacist.

That is the end of the St. Croix stories. Next up is the our next leg in the Virgin Island Trip. St. Martinique. In this story its me and Pretty Boy again. Its some fukkery that I will never forget. :sadbron:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
74678_o.gif

I literally flew through the air brehs. She caught me perfect. Homies rushed to grab her again. . I hear the one goon in the corner laughing thru his bloody nose.

I am laying on my back looking up and all I see are stars. Everything comes into focus and I get back up and she is in the corner breathing heavy like she has rabies. I stumble outside and feel my chin and its raw as fukk. :thumbsdown:

I just start stiff leg walking to the ship. I was done brehs. :beli: I had nothing else to give. Homies caught up to me halfway there and said that ol girl was still in the house going off at you. She literally hated black skinned people . . Even though she was one. . Like the Chappelle skit when he was a black white supremacist.

That is the end of the St. Croix stories. Next up is the our next leg in the Virgin Island Trip. St. Martinique. In this story its me and Pretty Boy again. Its some fukkery that I will never forget. :sadbron:
:deadrose: