The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Pretty boy felt his eyes on him. Cause he caught it first. He said. . Aiyo General. .That dude keeps staring at me like :takedat:

I look and. . .sure enough he is. . I find this hilarious. This dude not only gets the girls he gets the guys. :gladbron: Pretty Boy was mad uncomfortable tho. Kept keeping a eye on dude. I was too but I was still cracking up.:lolbron:

At one point Pretty Boy decides to go outside to get some air. As soon as he goes outside the stalker follows him. . I am all for jokes but I follow him too to make sure nothing crazy happens.

He comes up to Pretty Boy

Stalker - I like you. You are so beautiful and you dance so well. :youngsabo:

Homie - Uh. . :huhldup: thanks breh. I guess. .

Stalker - What are you doing later after this? I would like for you to see my place. oh you are so beautiful. :takedat:

Homie - :what:

Me - ( hidden around the corner ) :heh:

Homie scampers back into the club. And we party for a bit more. , Finally we are getting ready to leave. And thats when ol boy got aggressive.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
We had set something up with these females for tomorrow so we was happy. Well Pretty Boy was kinda distracted. Cause as we were walking a few paces behind us was the clean cut guy again. And he was smiling ear to ear. Watching my homies ass I assume. . :gag:

As we are walking I decide to play some jokes. .

Me - Hey you? You like my friend? :smugfavre:

Stalker - Oh yesssss! He is so beautiful and perfect!!! :takedat:

Homie - :birdman:

Me - Heyy. You want to take a pic with him? :jawalrus:

Stalker - OMGGGG YESSS!!! PLEASE! :ohlawd:

Homie - :stopitslime:

Now stalker makes sure to try and walk next to my homie. I AM DYING!:heh:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Stalker is doing nothing crazy like trying to touch him. He is spitting mad game tho. :dwillhuh: Talkinbout how much money he has and how nice his place is and how he wants to take care of him cause he is so beautiful.

Brehs I am :laff: And I am egging on the fakkit all the way. We get to our pier and walk to the end. Our lil boat to take us back to the ship just left so we have about half n hour before it gets back. And now we are waiting on the pier and the fakkit is hounding my boy.

He is mad uncomfortable and I am :jawalrus:

Well brehs. Karma got me. . And I should have known better.:(

You see. We are at the end of the pier. Gay dude is harrasing pretty boy and so my homie is standing at damn near the edge of the pier looking sad as fukk while
mybrH.gif
while he is getting spit at by a fakkit.

I am right there egging him on. fukk that pretty motherfukker! He gets so much p*ssy without even trying!! Even though I am a recipient of residual p*ssy because of him. :youngsabo:

Everything is all good n dandy until something like this walks by.

fat-black-guy_sm%5B1%5D.jpg

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This FAT BLACK AS fukk NASTY SLOPPY GAY fakkit happens to walk by and see's the faq harassing my boy. ( and he has on bright red lipstick ) He knows him. Comes up and gives him a hug and ask' s him what is up?

The original fakkit sucks his teeth :( and says. . " look at what I am trying to work with "

The gay fat monster looks my homie up n down and says. . :obama: He is alright I guess. Not my speed. .

Then he looks at me. . . . NOW THIS GIRL IS SOMETHING I CAN WORK WITH! DARK CHOCOLATE!
105463659-fd0b4ae5aab9674cb0fb8046d4c01fb1.4bfb3d30-full_medium.gif

omg Brehs. .:sadcam: Now I am figuring out that things have taken a turn for the worse. . . He licked his lips and took some steps forward. . You see before, the original fakkit was spitting at my boy but it was all jokey jokes. The guy was not a big guy and there was two of us so it was not like he was going to just take the ass.

But this new development. . This NEW black b*stard was twice the size of me. And he was much more aggressive. He tried to grab my ass and when I slapped his hand away he just chuckled and :ufdup: told me he will show me rough if I want.

:wtf:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
This FAT BLACK AS fukk NASTY SLOPPY GAY fakkit happens to walk by and see's the faq harassing my boy. ( and he has on bright red lipstick ) He knows him. Comes up and gives him a hug and ask' s him what is up?

The original fakkit sucks his teeth :( and says. . " look at what I am trying to work with "

The gay fat monster looks my homie up n down and says. . :obama: He is alright I guess. Not my speed. .

Then he looks at me. . . . NOW THIS GIRL IS SOMETHING I CAN WORK WITH! DARK CHOCOLATE!
105463659-fd0b4ae5aab9674cb0fb8046d4c01fb1.4bfb3d30-full_medium.gif

omg Brehs. .:sadcam: Now I am figuring out that things have taken a turn for the worse. . . He licked his lips and took some steps forward. . You see before, the original fakkit was spitting at my boy but it was all jokey jokes. The guy was not a big guy and there was two of us so it was not like he was going to just take the ass.

But this new development. . This NEW black b*stard was twice the size of me. And he was much more aggressive. He tried to grab my ass and when I slapped his hand away he just chuckled and :ufdup: told me he will show me rough if I want.

:wtf:
:to:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This situation turned from :krs: to :snoop:

The bad thing is the new fakkit gave the original fakkit confidence to get more aggressive. :wow:

OG fakkit now reaches for my boy who has now squared up. Before he was just trying to stay away but he now see's that we are in trouble. The OG fakkit looks at him :rudy: then gets into some kind of karate stance.

Erik-Angerhofer.gif

And he says - :o:I do not want to hurt your pretty face. He said it with such confidence and his lil karate move made it look like this is something he does alot.

I am looking on. . I go. :dwillhuh: cmon fellas this is not necessary. We are not interested really.

The new Gigantor fakkit looks at me :smugfavre: takes off his fanny pack. He also has on some black stirrup stretchy pants. :what: We ARE interested. . . .:shaq: And how I see it is that either you let us do what we want or you better take a swim to your lil ship out there.

I turn around and peek at our ship and I see the shore boat coming. But they are going sooooooo slow. Prob at least another 10 minutes.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Before me and pretty boy was always kind of on the same wave length in sticky situations. This time. . . .:( The fakkits must have messed up our cohesion.

I look at him. :jawalrus: He looks at me :youngsabo: I say. On three! He nods.

ONE

( the two fakkits are grinning. )

TWO

( the fakkits take a step closer ) ( me and my homie are at the back of the pier. One more step back for us and we are in the water. )

THREE!!!

I
gsp_superman_punch.gif
Superman punch the Fat fakket in the lip!! Homie jumps in the water and starts swimming to meet the boat. :childplease:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Before me and pretty boy was always kind of on the same wave length in sticky situations. This time. . . .:( The fakkits must have messed up our cohesion.

I look at him. :jawalrus: He looks at me :youngsabo: I say. On three! He nods.

ONE

( the two fakkits are grinning. )

TWO

( the fakkits take a step closer ) ( me and my homie are at the back of the pier. One more step back for us and we are in the water. )

THREE!!!

I
gsp_superman_punch.gif
Superman punch the Fat fakket in the lip!! Homie jumps in the water and starts swimming to meet the boat. :childplease:

:russ::ooh::pachaha::lolbron::dead: