The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Aftermath of this shyt. .

I ended up having this on my naval record. :childplease: The Admiral told me I would not lose no money or rank because after an investigation it was determined that I had no idea that it was a simulation and I have the right and duty to defend myself if captured.. . BUT. If I were to stay in a long time it may prevent me from making Chief and I could not switch to be an Officer if I desired.

I was :manny: I only planned on being in for four years anyway. I get back to my barracks later and the Navy nikka was kinda heated as you can imagine. :youngsabo:

Nayy nikka - AIYO GENERAL! WTF?? :wtb:

Me - Aye breh. No hard feelings eh. . It was all just jokes. :ehh:

Navy nikka - fukk YOU! :pacspit: I am on restriction! They took half my pay for three months and I am restricted to the barracks all cause of your jokes!

Me - :umad:

Navy nikka -
tumblr_mbwjmjQTDW1r2oa9ko1_400.gif

Caught me with a clean one while I was laughing. Uppercut the shyt out of me. :sadbron: We tussled for a bit before someone broke it up. He got the best shot in. . But I was not :deadmanny: so that is a blessing. .

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
damn i missed the last 5 pages :blessed: and im high as fukk :wow: this is good

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This next one is while I am in A-School also. It is Flag Football Cult.

I actually had not thought of this story until last week when I was reading up on this cult. Here it goes. .

I had JUST got out of bootcamp. Still getting settled on base. . Going to classes. . Etc. Literally it is my first time on my own. I had no real homies yet so most of my time I was either studying, going to the movies dolo, or trying unsuccessfully to holler at ho's at the base club. :noah:

It was a thursday afternoon. . I am walking back from McDonalds on base. Shamrock shake in hand. :ahh: When a conversion van pulls up on the side of me. .
ConversionVan.gif

This young cac is leaning out of the window. .

Cac - Hey sailor :smugbiden: You like football?

Me - Yeah sure. . . Whats up? :dwillhuh:

Cac - Hey. We are with the 1st Baptist Church of Hammond. We are looking for some guys to play flag football with us on Saturday. We already got. . ( looks at clipboard ) 25 set up to play with more coming! :win:

Me - :whoa: ehhh. I dunno breh

Cac - Its awesome fun. . ( then sees another sailor walking across the street. ) HEY RAYMOND! HEY! We will see you this saturday?? ( Raymond waves back and yells yeah sure. . Then he kinda scurries away quickly. :leon:

Me - I dont have a whip.

Cac - Dont worry. We will come scoop you and then we will bring you back. . . . . . . .when we are done. :scheme: ( there is a definite pause there )

Me - ehh. . aight. :manny: I had zero going on.

I wish I did not go tho brehs. There was more than flag football going on.