The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:wow: I got pitted right in front of the McDonalds. :snoop:

When the cop hit the rear corner panel of my stolen whip I felt weightless as the car spun around. :ld: Then. . . .I hit a hedge or some bullshyt and the car flipped on its roof.

Sparta_8b901e_186352.gif

As the car is coming to a rest I hear cops and Commandos yelling at me to show my hands! I peer out and I and see cops withe guns drawn. Suddenly I hear an explosion and my vision goes red. . . The car with me in it blows the fukk up. :damn:
4350.gif

I died brehs. :dead: I remember coming too and thinking. . this it it? I will probably be floating out of this flesh soon. . I never got to fukk that dime who looked like a prime Faith Evans who worked at the Commissary. :noah:

I closed my eyes. I was ready to meet my maker. I had lived a crazy life thus far at at age 21 I was tired and ready for eternal peace. :ahh:

I opened my eyes again expecting to see

Heaven37.jpg

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I did not see the pearly gates. . .I saw about 5 commando's looking at me pissed off. :birdman:

navy-seal-4.jpg

My first thought no lie. .:mindblown: Great fukking Scott! How that hell did they get into heaven too!

My vision is still red and hazy. . My ear are ringing from the explosion still. . .I hear muffled yelling. . Then it becomes clearer. . .

WHAT THE fukk WHERE YOU DOING??? ARE YOU OK?? JESUS CHRIST MAN!

I start to look around me and I see the cops. . .the commando's. . .Some of my classmates. . :wtf: The Navy nikka who I told to do the Quad salute.. He was :shaq:

Throughout all this I felt a pair of eyes on me. .I focused through the haze of sirens and smoke and yelling. . And I saw one face staring at me dead in my eyes with no emotion.

tumblr_lz9t9cJuk41r8aggno1_500.gif

:skip:

Ok ok . . I am thinking. . GREAT! I am not dead. :whew: And the Admiral is not dead either!! Hold up . . Why is he now talking with the people who kidnapped us. . And why are they pointing at me like :ufdup:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I soon get the whole story and I was :ohhh:

1. The Admiral legit wanted to see if he could talk to me but got distracted by a call on his celly.

2. He was supposed to monitor a Navy Seals simulation where they kidnapped a officer.

3. By getting distracted and forgetting about it we unwittingly drove into the exercise area right before the dummy vehicle did so the Seals ran with it.

4. They knew something was up right away when they saw the Admiral and there was one extra person ( me ) and the wrong car was there but they proceeded as per protocol.

5. As soon as we got to the officers quarters they told the Admiral the mixup and asked them what to do with me. He told them to put me in a room while they figure out how to reset everything. They forgot about me. .

6. The grenades in the car were paint grenades. The commandos ( Seals ) were using those for a exercise the following day they were coordinating with base police. They were supposed to be simulating an attack on the base and testing the police response. They were going to stick the grenades on buildings and simulate blowing them up. The paint was washable.

7. When the car rolled the grenades went off. I thought I was Swayze when I saw red. . .
patrick-swayze-ghost-300x203.jpg

But it was red paint. . I looked down later and saw different colors of paint everywhere. . . :snoop: The Admiral pulled me later into a conference room and looked at me in amazement. . He said. .

Admiral - You. . blew up your classroom. . Then proceed to steal a vehicle. .get involved in a car chase. . then the vehicle you stolen gets wrecked and you ruin a exercise we have been planning with Seals and base police. Do I HAVE THIS RIGHT??

Me - Sir yes sir. :sadbron:

Admiral - What the hell were you thinking????

Me - Honestly sir. :sadbron: I thought I was going to get murked. :guilty:

Admiral - Jesus Christ. :wow:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
i hate general

i check this thread every hour to see if there is a new post

cant take this anymore

:sadbron:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I did not see the pearly gates. . .I saw about 5 commando's looking at me pissed off. :birdman:

navy-seal-4.jpg

My first thought no lie. .:mindblown: Great fukking Scott! How that hell did they get into heaven too!

My vision is still red and hazy. . My ear are ringing from the explosion still. . .I hear muffled yelling. . Then it becomes clearer. . .

WHAT THE fukk WHERE YOU DOING??? ARE YOU OK?? JESUS CHRIST MAN!

I start to look around me and I see the cops. . .the commando's. . .Some of my classmates. . :wtf: The Navy nikka who I told to do the Quad salute.. He was :shaq:

Throughout all this I felt a pair of eyes on me. .I focused through the haze of sirens and smoke and yelling. . And I saw one face staring at me dead in my eyes with no emotion.

tumblr_lz9t9cJuk41r8aggno1_500.gif

:skip:

Ok ok . . I am thinking. . GREAT! I am not dead. :whew: And the Admiral is not dead either!! Hold up . . Why is he now talking with the people who kidnapped us. . And why are they pointing at me like :ufdup:

:dead:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I soon get the whole story and I was :ohhh:

1. The Admiral legit wanted to see if he could talk to me but got distracted by a call on his celly.

2. He was supposed to monitor a Navy Seals simulation where they kidnapped a officer.

3. By getting distracted and forgetting about it we unwittingly drove into the exercise area right before the dummy vehicle did so the Seals ran with it.

4. They knew something was up right away when they saw the Admiral and there was one extra person ( me ) and the wrong car was there but they proceeded as per protocol.

5. As soon as we got to the officers quarters they told the Admiral the mixup and asked them what to do with me. He told them to put me in a room while they figure out how to reset everything. They forgot about me. .

6. The grenades in the car were paint grenades. The commandos ( Seals ) were using those for a exercise the following day they were coordinating with base police. They were supposed to be simulating an attack on the base and testing the police response. They were going to stick the grenades on buildings and simulate blowing them up. The paint was washable.

7. When the car rolled the grenades went off. I thought I was Swayze when I saw red. . .
patrick-swayze-ghost-300x203.jpg

But it was red paint. . I looked down later and saw different colors of paint everywhere. . . :snoop: The Admiral pulled me later into a conference room and looked at me in amazement. . He said. .

Admiral - You. . blew up your classroom. . Then proceed to steal a vehicle. .get involved in a car chase. . then the vehicle you stolen gets wrecked and you ruin a exercise we have been planning with Seals and base police. Do I HAVE THIS RIGHT??

Me - Sir yes sir. :sadbron:

Admiral - What the hell were you thinking????

Me - Honestly sir. :sadbron: I thought I was going to get murked. :guilty:

Admiral - Jesus Christ. :wow:

This shyt right here, could be a straight movie like,

General Joins the Army

Starring Marlon Waynes as the General

I'd paid to see that