The General Mills Chronicles.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Can we consolidate the story posts somehow?
I hate scrolling through other posts when Im high :noah:

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
NEGGA WATTSSSS??? I thought this shyt was in the US, the basic training or something...Where the fukk do these terrorists with the police behind em come from yo???

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I just got done getting my food ate in old school MK.

BADASS.gif

I decided to head back to my room. I had some snacks in the room on deck and Raw was coming on tonight. I decided to pass thru the lobby to holla at the nikkas on watch. . As I step in I see the man coming thru the front door.

tumblr_ls1qvvCrvy1qzbwkjo1_500.jpg

I freeze in the doorway. . . I see the my homie step forward. . . And pop off the crispiest Double Salute known to man.

article_S_Double_Salute.jpg

:no: AW shyt. :skip:

The Admiral was getting ready to breeze past him. . He stopped. . Backed up and was

david-robinson.jpg

Admiral - Hey sailor! What was that? :beli:

Navy nikka - Sir! It was a Double Salute! SIR! I apologize Admiral. .:yeshrug: Then he resets and pops off a QUADRUPLE SALUTE. . .

Me in the background behind the door. - :noah: :snoop:

Damn haha

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I dont even say anything. . . He then says.

Admiral - Would you like to take a ride with me seamen General? :jawalrus:

Me - ( he is not really asking. he is telling. .) Yes Sir! I then pop off a normal salute. :salute: ( I can see the navy nikka who is still holding his ludicrous quad salute looking at me like :why:

One of the Admirals aids - Sir. We are running short on time. We also have to monitor the Navy Seals exercise.

The Admiral - We have time. I need to talk to this young man. He seems to be going down the wrong path.
Robinson_display_image.jpg

We walk outside and brehs. . I just knew I was dead in the water. We get into a Limo Town car and I am :dwillhuh: The Admiral tells the driver to just drive around.

Admiral - Now General. . What is going on with you? I saw the proceedings this morning and now this incident. Is this how you want to define your military career? :birdman:

Me - NO SIR! :why:

Admiral - And also. . ( his cell starts ringing. . ) He tells me to sit tight and he then starts speaking to who I assume is his wife on the celly.

The whole time I am in the back seat scared out of my mind. Trying to be invisible. :to: We are also driving aimlessly all over the base. Before I know it we have been cruising for at least 15 minutes. He is still on the celly.

We are going down this lil side road not far from the commanding officers house when . .. . I see a car with a flat in the middle of the road and two guys changing the tire.

stock-footage-family-car-breaking-down-on-the-road.jpg

As we creep up on them to try and pass they both pull out subs and point them at us and a big ass humvee comes screeching out the woods and blocks the front exit and a huge truck comes up behind us and blocks us in . . :wtf:

The fukk