Daps
Reppin
Queens
sVmmA.gif

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I def need those stories back. Somebody should've moved them bytches over here before SOHH went down.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I should have read the warnings. I was laughing to hard at work at these stories.

This is the real "Laugh at my Pain" fukk a Kevin Hart.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This one I have broken down into two parts for you brehs. It is kinda long. :lolbron: It centers around the time right after bootcamp. After bootcamp I spent almost a year in Great Lakes ILL. going to A-School for my rate. Engineman. During this time I somehow someway got a Admiral pissed at me. . Almost burned down our classroom, and got involved in a cult.

Ride with me brehtheren. :salute:

This one is. .Rear Admiral Rampage. :jawalrus:

overview.jpg

Upon arriving at A-School. . .I quickly realized it is a easy gig. Its basically like college. . .Except you wear uniforms and you have silly rules. Other than that you have barracks ( dorms ), female sailors ( sluts ), A-School ( classes ) etc. . .

I was an Engineman. That was my rate. I was a glorified diesel mechanic. :stopitslime: I am by no means mechanically inclined. . It is no wonder my Chief hated me in the Navy. :ld:

First half of A-School was all book work. I excelled at that brehs. :lawd: By the end of the first half I was number 1 in the class. The 2nd half. . Well lets just say it was a fiasco. We had a visiting Admiral visiting the base. He was doing this big inspection so the whole base was in a uproar. Everything had to be spotless. Everything had to be perfect. . Even though odds are that he will never see anything more than a quick walk through of some buildings.

I get into class and my instructor looks at us and says. . Today we are working on live engines.

Sure enough. . The room was full of Diesels. . fukkity fukk fukk.
8fa21554f9f300c19fc61557459a_grande.jpg

I knew everything in theory. I had zero confidence I could actually do it tho. .

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Now we had scrubbed the fukk out of this building in anticipation of the Admiral coming. Place was glistening. :lawd: Instructor tells us to pair up. Everyone is fighting to be my partner. All they know is that I was currently #1 in the class. Nobody had any idea that once a wrench is actually in my hand. . .

tumblr_m91zsbD79y1qj1vtpo1_500.gif

Ok OK. We get our instructions and first we have to do blah blah blah. I honestly have no idea wtf is going on. :yeshrug: Long story short. . I tighten a few nuts. . I loosen a few more. Take the flux capacitor off. . Add some dilithium crystals. . .

I dont know what the fukk I am doing. :to: My partner. . He is looking at me like :ohhh::wtf: But he is deferring to me in all decisions. Later after the aftermath the instructor and the Fire Marshall asked him why he did not stop me. He said he knew I was smart cause I was the best in class. He figured I was doing some super mechanic shyt.

We were supposed to break down the Diesel and put it back together. My partner broke it down. I was putting it back. . I placed the head on the diesel and stepped back. .

I did it! I think. :ld: The teacher is now making his rounds. Going to each team and having them fire up the diesel and listening to it run. . We were last. I was mad uncomfortable. . :skip: BUT. . It looked like the other Diesels. I had only 4 or 5 parts left over. . . . :snoop:

Teacher comes up to us. As he is getting ready to turn it on. . I have already faded to black. . I dipped behind them about 5 paces and had my body twisted to run in case this all went south. . He flicks the ignition. . NOTHING!!

I was so relieved brehs! WHEW! :whew: But then he said. . OOPS! And he flipped another switch then I heard the engine coughing to life. . . Then I heard a WOOOOSHHHHHHHH

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I felt the air rush past me. . . The instructor and my partner both squealed. . . I had already dipped behind a wall. . As I did I saw the bright light. . Then BOOOM!

GIFSoup

The light looked like a cotdam spirit bomb. :mindblown: After that it was chaos. I heard people yelling. . Sirens started blaring.. . The automated fire suppression system kicked on and foam starts spraying from the ceiling.

My instructor and partner come stumbling around the corner. Both were singed and dingy as fukk! I guess my instructor caught the worst of it. . He had no eyebrows brehs. :wow:

enhanced-buzz-29254-1299256065-31.jpg

The place was fukkED UP! The whole wall where the engine was at was all black. Thick black smoke was everywhere. So was fire foam and water. . I dipped back in further and went outside and blended in with the fire crew and curious people looking. :ninja2: I then dipped even further back and headed back to the barracks. :ehh: There was so much chaos nobody cared. :obama:

I am back in my barracks for three hours now. I am chilling. . Watching cartoons and eating Ramen noodles when my partner crashes into my room looking dusty as fukk! :hmm:

Partner - WHERE WERE YOU? WTF HAPPENED? :damn:
Me - I dunno homie. I think the spark plug got jammed or something. :troll:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Partner - SPARK PLUG? SPARK PLUGGG????:mindblown: DIESELS HAVE NO SPARK PLUGSS!!

Me - Word?? Are you sure about that nikka? :leostare:

Partner - ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? YOU ALMOST GOT US KILLED!!!! :damn:

Me - Not my intention at all. :ld: I honestly dont know what happened out there. Are you ok? :whoa:

Then I hear people talking in the hallway. . And the fire chief is there along with our instructor. . My instructor sees me chilling there with a cup of ramen and cartoons on and he FLIPS THE fukk OUT! Tries to grab me but the fireman wrapped his arms around him at the last minute.

I mean what could I do? The damage was done. :manny: My instructor was spitting mad. . Kept saying. . How are we going to be ready for the inspection tomorrow?? :why:

Finally after everything wrapped up. I had to be present at a hearing the next morning. . .The morning of the inspection. . The visiting Admiral showed up to see the proceedings.. :why:

I honestly told everyone I did not feel comfortable just yet but I felt obligated to do it. I did my best under the circumstances. .:yeshrug: End result was that I was not at fault. . I did get to see the Admiral. . Sadly this was not the last time I would see him that day. .