The General Mills Chronicles.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
My biggest problem was that I was a new kid. I was not affiliated with any groups yet. I did not start playing on the Basketball squad till 10th grade. I knew people but was not tight with anyone yet. Plus people were just putting behind them that I did not have cancer because of all the bandages I had on my grill from faceplanting while skateboarding. :stopitslime:

Sooo. . .. Fast forward about two months. I am getting the swing of high school. :youngsabo: Despite starting school looking like

bandage-face.jpg

Then getting my teeth almost knocked down my throat. . . With some deceptive gift of gab and in some cases outright lying. . I had everyone convinced that I beat the brakes off of Biff and I then started a rumor that he got sent to the hospital for internal injuries. That is why he has not been in school for a bit. :win:

So despite all odds I managed to get a fresh start. :ehh: Little did I know my whole web of deception would un-ravel. :ld:

I was working at Pondersoa after school. Working with pre-crack Will. I was a busboy/dishwasher. I came out of the back to bus some tables. . . when I see Biff. . . At a table with some other burly cacs. . . He looks up and sees me. . . :whoo: He is looking so happy. . . . He then stands up and looks around the dining room and spots a cop grazing at the salad bar. . . .

2867551348_4db1ecc586.jpg

He sits back down and unballs his fists. . Then grins at me. :shaq:

I show zero fear . . . On the outside. . I had everybody including myself convinced that I had beat Biff's ass. .

On the inside I was :to:

fixed....

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
After he left I went to the back. . Leaned on the dishwasher. . And I was :sadbron: I was sick to my stomach brehs. I could feel my chickens coming home to roost. Will came by and was was wondering what the hell was wrong with me. .

I came clean brehs.:yeshrug: For the first time I told someone the TRUE story. Will was.

Will-Smith-33.jpg

I was so fukking embarrassed. :snoop: But I needed help brehs. :ld: I had nobody else to turn too. Will got amped and said dont worry homie. We will get this cac. He said tomorrow at work he will give him his girls stun gun. :lolbron: And he will have his brass knucks on him. If Biff tried to wait for me after work we will be ready! He then dipped cause he was leaving early for the night.

I felt so good brehs. :ahh: Finally had a legit plan for this cac. Starting tomorrow if he stepped to me while I was at work. . He was getting stunned!!

StoneColdStunner.gif

No WWE. :youngsabo: It was Perfect!! ( no Curt Hennig ) If Biff tried some shenanigans tomorrow night he was getting destroyed!

Sadly he tried me that very night. :to:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:mad: Yo wheres this biff dude at Mills? Im bout to ride out on that cac for knocking ya fronts out B!:hmm: I dont care if that was over 10 years ago. He was a bully then so ima bully his ass now. Nobody fukks woth my Coli brethern

Thanks my nig. :smugdraper: I have no idea where that fakkit is now.

Cac did hit hard as fukk tho. Had my shyt all snaggletoothed for a minute. :wow:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
It was raining hard as fukk that night. I was closing. So we are all at the front door waiting on our boss to come from the back so we can walk outside. I am looking out to see if my dad is out there yet. He said he will pick me up when I got off. . ..

I see someone on a motorcycle in the parking lot. I remember clowning with the waitresses that that dumb ass is riding in the rain. :russ: We walk outside. .Everyone gets in their cars and dip. I chill and am waiting on my pops. . . When the guy on the motorcycle takes off his helmet. . And looks at me. :ufdup: I was :ohhh: It was Biff the Cac. .

Biff - Hey buddy! Remember me!?! :myman:
Me - Hey Biff. . Man I dont even have beef with you like that homie. Lets squash this. :dwillhuh:
Biff - I dont think so. First you disrespected me. Then you ruin my reputation at school by telling people you beat me up. . :ufdup:
Me - ( im tired of ducking brehs ) You came at me for no reason! fukk it! You want me lets go then bytch!! :aicmon:

I think everyone has one good lil combo they throw when they are slapboxing. Mine is a lil combo with a looping overhand right. I went on the offensive. . . I hit that shyt to perfection! :ohhh: I connected and hit Biff with a good hard jab.

Biff :russ:

Then he set me up something nice. Threw out a lazy jab which I blocked with ease. . Then hit me flush with a straight right.

animated8.gif