The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
He reaches in my mouth and starts pulling. :why: I am just waiting for the pain burst. . but it never comes. :ohhh: I CAN literally feel my teeth being pulled up tho. . It was the strangest feeling. . .

When he was done he gave me a mirror an I was BACK! :smugbiden: He said the teeth need to be reinforced from behind. . So he glued a retainer behind my two front teeth. . And he told me there is a possibility in the future that one or both of those teeth could die. . .

So after all this my mouth was ok. Except for a busted lip. Only missed one more day of school. The day I go back I get on the bus and everyone is looking at me. Bus is silent as fukk.

Random kid - sooooo. I will break the ice. . General we heard you got balled up in the bathroom by Biff and you had your mouth wired up. :steviej:

Me - Let me tell you like this. . . Yeah he tried me. But at the end of the day I left the bathroom standing up. He was on his knees. :ehh: Plus he had broken bones and . . . Look at my grill. Does it look wired up? :mjpls: ( flashed them pearly whites on him )

The whole bus - :ohhh:

I somehow managed to parlay this L into a W! Had the whole school convinced I whipped Biff's ass in the bathroom. And Biff. . He was almost expelled for this stunt. He was out for a long time. :shaq: So I thought this was all over.. . . .

Sadly I was mistaken brehs. When I say Biff was diabolical I am not playing. I TRULY wish the TV show Bully Beatdown existed back then. :sadbron:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
He reaches in my mouth and starts pulling. :why: I am just waiting for the pain burst. . but it never comes. :ohhh: I CAN literally feel my teeth being pulled up tho. . It was the strangest feeling. . .

When he was done he gave me a mirror an I was BACK! :smugbiden: He said the teeth need to be reinforced from behind. . So he glued a retainer behind my two front teeth. . And he told me there is a possibility in the future that one or both of those teeth could die. . .

So after all this my mouth was ok. Except for a busted lip. Only missed one more day of school. The day I go back I get on the bus and everyone is looking at me. Bus is silent as fukk.

Random kid - sooooo. I will break the ice. . General we heard you got balled up in the bathroom by Biff and you had your mouth wired up. :steviej:

Me - Let me tell you like this. . . Yeah he tried me. But at the end of the day I left the bathroom standing up. He was on his knees. :ehh: Plus he had broken bones and . . . Look at my grill. Does it look wired up? :mjpls: ( flashed them pearly whites on him )

The whole bus

I somehow managed to parlay this L into a W! Had the whole school convinced I whipped Biff's ass in the bathroom. And Biff. . He was almost expelled for this stunt. He was out for a long time. :shaq: So I thought this was all over.. . . .

Sadly I was mistaken brehs. When I say Biff was diabolical I am not playing. I TRULY wish the TV show Bully Beatdown existed back then. :sadbron:

i need the rest of this story :bryan:

1772373_o.gif

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

:sadbron: I'm afraid of what's going to happen next.

Doctor Gonzo

Head full of acid
Daps
When he was done he gave me a mirror an I was BACK! :smugbiden:
The day I go back I get on the bus and everyone is looking at me. Bus is silent as fukk.

:krs::win::pachaha:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
My biggest problem was that I was a new kid. I was not affiliated with any groups yet. I did not start playing on the Basketball squad till 10th grade. I knew people but was not tight with anyone yet. Plus people were just putting behind them that I did not have cancer because of all the bandages I had on my grill from faceplanting while skateboarding. :stopitslime:

Sooo. . .. Fast forward about two months. I am getting the swing of high school. :youngsabo: Despite starting school looking like

bandage-face.jpg

Then getting my teeth almost knocked down my throat. . . With some deceptive gift of gab and in some cases outright lying. . I had everyone convinced that I beat the brakes off of Biff and I then started a rumor that he got sent to the hospital for internal injuries. That is why he has not been in school for a bit. :win:

So despite all odds I managed to get a fresh start. :ehh: Little did I know my whole web of deception would come crumbling down. :ld:

I was working at Pondersoa after school. Working with pre-crack Will. I was a busboy/dishwasher. I came out of the back to bus some tables. . . when I see Biff. . . At a table with some other burly cacs. . . He looks up and sees me. . . :whoo: He is looking so happy. . . . He then stands up and looks around the dining room and spots a cop grazing at the salad bar. . . .

2867551348_4db1ecc586.jpg

He sits back down and unballs his fists. . Then grins at me. :shaq:

I show zero fear . . . On the outside. . I had everybody including myself convinced that I had beat Biff's ass. .

On the inside I was :to:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
My biggest problem was that I was a new kid. I was not affiliated with any groups yet. I did not start playing on the Basketball squad till 10th grade. I knew people but was not tight with anyone yet. Plus people were just putting behind them that I did not have cancer because of all the bandages I had on my grill from faceplanting while skateboarding. :stopitslime:

Sooo. . .. Fast forward about two months. I am getting the swing of high school. :youngsabo: Despite starting school looking like

bandage-face.jpg

Then getting my teeth almost knocked down my throat. . . With some deceptive gift of gab and in some cases outright lying. . I had everyone convinced that I beat the brakes off of Biff and I then started a rumor that he got sent to the hospital for internal injuries. That is why he has not been in school for a bit. :win:

So despite all odds I managed to get a fresh start. :ehh: Little did I know my whole web of deception would come crumbling down.

I was working at Pondersoa after school. Working with pre-crack Will. I was a busboy/dishwasher. I came out of the back to bus some tables. . . when I see Biff. . . At a table with some other burly cacs. . . He looks up and sees me. . . :whoo: He is looking so happy. . . . He then stands up and looks around the dining room and spots a cop grazing at the salad bar. . . .

2867551348_4db1ecc586.jpg

He sits back down and unballs his fists. . Then grins at me.

I show zero fear . . . On the outside. . I had everybody including myself convinced that I had beat Biff's ass. .

On the inside I was :to:

the use of the smileys, pics, gifs, such pure artistry; the images so vivid; storytelling at its finest :ohlawd:

i need to know how this ends
simon-cowell.gif