The General Mills Chronicles.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Then he set me up something nice. Threw out a lazy jab which I blocked with ease. . Then hit me flush with a straight right.

I know you like to do the cliff hangin...but for three days?

2iiaem1_medium_medium_medium.gif

:sadcam:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I was getting worked. Biff was taking his sweet time breaking me down too. I would throw ineffective lil flurries. Land a jab or two. Then he would use his amateur boxing background and basically play around with me.

I was getting desperate brehs. And I was worried about my grill. Just had all that work done. I was breathing heavy and I could feel my eye swelling shut. Meanwhile Biff was looking like he was out for a Sunday stroll. :smugfavre:

I decided to switch up the game a bit. . Up to this point it had been a boxing match. If it went to the cards it would be a unanimous decision. :snoop:

Sooooooo . . . I decided fukk all this boxing bullshyt. There are no rules. He slipped in for another jab and I used his momentum and side slammed his ass clean as fukk! Slammed him on the asphalt and I heard the air go out of him and I heard his head crack on the ground! :whoo:
JUDOYAMA2.gif

Now I have him on the ground and I start ground and pounding like my nikka Ralphie taught me.

1546797_o.gif

I was in a rage.:leostare: I was trying to hit Biff with everything that I had. At some point I realized I was like Ralphie for real. . I was hollering all kinds of cuss words and they were flowing out of me like a demonic version of speaking tongues. :leon:

Biff looked up at me as I rained down blows on him and I saw for the first time confusion and fear in his eyes. :ninja2: That then bred desperation in him and he hulked up and threw me off him! We both scramble up and he points at me and tells me :ufdup: He bounces on the balls of his feet. Puts up his dukes. . At this point I am gassed brehs. . I used up my energy on the ground and pound and Biff looks like he is just getting started. . I wearily put up my dukes while wondering where the hell my dad was. . . When Biff gets his cabbage knocked smooth off!!!

Gs2Gents_sucker_punch.gif

My nikka Will to the rescue with the brass knucks!!

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
I was getting worked. Biff was taking his sweet time breaking me down too. I would throw ineffective lil flurries. Land a jab or two. Then he would use his amateur boxing background and basically play around with me.

I was getting desperate brehs. And I was worried about my grill. Just had all that work done. I was breathing heavy and I could feel my eye swelling shut. Meanwhile Biff was looking like he was out for a Sunday stroll. :smugfavre:

I decided to switch up the game a bit. . Up to this point it had been a boxing match. If it went to the cards it would be a unanimous decision. :snoop:

Sooooooo . . . I decided fukk all this boxing bullshyt. There are no rules. He slipped in for another jab and I used his momentum and side slammed his ass clean as fukk! Slammed him on the asphalt and I heard the air go out of him and I heard his head crack on the ground! :whoo:
JUDOYAMA2.gif

Now I have him on the ground and I start ground and pounding like my nikka Ralphie taught me.

1546797_o.gif

I was in a rage.:leostare: I was trying to hit Biff with everything that I had. At some point I realized I was like Ralphie for real. . I was hollering all kinds of cuss words and they were flowing out of me like a demonic version of speaking tongues. :leon:

Biff looked up at me as I rained down blows on him and I saw for the first time confusion and fear in his eyes. :ninja2: That then bred desperation in him and he hulked up and threw me off him! We both scramble up and he points at me and tells me :ufdup: He bounces on the balls of his feet. Puts up his dukes. . At this point I am gassed brehs. . I used up my energy on the ground and pound and Biff looks like he is just getting started. . I wearily put up my dukes while wondering where the hell my dad was. . . When Biff gets his cabbage knocked smooth off!!!

MILLS FOR THE WIN?!?

FUTUREVISIONS

A LUTA CONTINUA
Daps
Reppin
T.I.M.E.

JUDOYAMA2.gif

1546797_o.gif

I was in a rage.:leostare: I was trying to hit Biff with everything that I had. At some point I realized I was like Ralphie for real. . I was hollering all kinds of cuss words and they were flowing out of me like a demonic version of speaking tongues.

now it makes sense why you didn't want to believe wills crackish behavior was true later in life.. he saved you... :to:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
That nikka Will materialized out of now where like a mutant. :ohhh:

NightCrawler.gif

Found out later that he was on the way to the store. He lived right up the road from the job. He saw us scrapping in the parking lot. Parked the whip around the corner. Pulled out the knucks and walked up on Biff and stole on him hard as fukk! :shaq:

Brehs after he hit him I dropped to one knee. I was so tired. . And my face was lumped up.. My nikka Will came over to check on me. . On the way over he stopped and picked up something. . .

tooth.JPG

In the battle. . . Biff knocked my tooth clean out this time. :sadcam: Aw damn brehs. Will helped me up. . As I was getting up Biff started coming back to life. . . He groggily looks at us and his eyes come into focus. . He tells me as he is getting up that this is still not over. .:dwillhuh:

Will reaches into his pocket and pulls out his girl's taser and hands it to me.

pink-taser-c2.jpg
Will tells me to handle my business. At this point Biff who was trying to get up falls back down like a drunkard. . Perfect time to add insult to injury on this cac.

I grab the taser. . And I dont know how to work this damn thing. I flick the button I think is needed and I dont hear anything. ..

tumblr_lp16kfdwi21qca4iqo1_500.gif

Sooooooo. Like a horsesass. . . I put it on my arm and hit the button again. I felt . . .liquid hot pain in every point of my body. . Like nothing I had felt before. . .:dwillhuh:

I saw bright lights too. Felt like my whole body was on fire. I assumed I was shining so bright it was like Sunny Delight.

BlankaElectric.gif

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs after he hit him I dropped to one knee. I was so tired. . And my face was lumped up.. My nikka Will came over to check on me. . On the way over he stopped and picked up something. . .

tooth.JPG

In the battle. . . Biff knocked my tooth clean out this time. :sadcam: Aw damn brehs. Will helped me up. . As I was getting up Biff started coming back to life. . . He groggily looks at us and his eyes come into focus. . He tells me as he is getting up that this is still not over. .:dwillhuh:

Will reaches into his pocket and pulls out his girl's taser and hands it to me.

pink-taser-c2.jpg
Will tells me to handle my business. At this point Biff who was trying to get up falls back down like a drunkard. . Perfect time to add insult to injury on this cac.

I grab the taser. . And I dont know how to work this damn thing. I flick the button I think is needed and I dont hear anything. ..

tumblr_lp16kfdwi21qca4iqo1_500.gif

Sooooooo. Like a horsesass. . . I put it on my arm and hit the button again. I felt . . .liquid hot pain in every point of my body. . Like nothing I had felt before. . .:dwillhuh:

I saw bright lights too. Felt like my whole body was on fire. I assumed I was shining so bright it was like Sunny Delight.

BlankaElectric.gif

hahahahahhahaahhhahahaha!!!!! :laff: