BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thankfully he slipped on some piss. . I had my opening. :lolbron:
You gotta finish feeding the ppl. Dont do ya coli brehs like that bruh

hungry-children.jpg

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
He slipped and fell to one knee. I saw that opening and tried to punt that cac into the stratosphere

1241100353_anchorman-kicking-the-dog.gif

I kicked him hard as fukk brehs. :pachaha: But this cac ate that punt like some scooby snacks. :merchant: All he did was grunt. . then looked up at me :beli:

Me - :whoa:
Biff - :sitdown:

I then did what I am good at. Talked shyt while walking away. :troll:

Me - fukk you! Dont you ever put your hands on me again! :stopitslime: ( while exiting the bathroom )

Biff - This aint over tho. :jawalrus: ( while struggling to his feet holding one hand. )

Me - :dwillhuh:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Biff was one handed. . and pissy from falling in a puddle. But I aint want it with him. Call me a p*ssy or coward. :stopitslime: fukk that. I was living to fight another day. I dipped from the bathroom. He outweighed me by a considerable margin, he lived to fight. All I lived for was playing Madden and jacking off in the 9th grade. I was not about that life and I knew it.

I am walking down the hall when I notice blood is dripping everywhere. :ld: I feel my lip and its all numb. To this point I still have yet to feel any pain. For all I know I have a busted lip.

I turn a corner and this chick and her friends were walking. The one girl Tiffany goes. :wtf:

Tiff - yoooooooo. Your face!!:dwillhuh:
Me - yeah I know. got into a lil fracas. I am aight tho. ( when i was talking I now notice I have a lisp. im talking like Kool G )
Tiff - Your teeth. . :wow:
Me - ? My teeth? ( feels my grill with my hand ) :damn: I FEEL MY TWO FRONT TEETH AND THEY ARE PUSHED FLAT BACK AGAINST THE ROOF OF MY MOUTH!!

:to:

I started freaking the fukk out. Then I full out sprinted the the nurses office.

jim_sprinting.gif

I walk in the door. She looks at me and said and I quote " I dont get paid enough for this shyt " :yeshrug: Call your mother.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:beli:

I was talking all mush mouthed. They call my moms and she comes busting in the door like :birdman: She straight up cussed out the nurse and the principle. Then dragged me to the whip and punched it! Had me :huhldup: when she drifted out of the school parking lot.

1311875831_epic_general_lee_drift.gif

We schreech up to my dentist office. Moms drags me in there and when the receptionist told her it would be a hour before we saw the dentist. Moms hit her with the :usure:

The receptionist saw the seriousness of this and she backed out :whoa: of the office to go get the doc. I go in the back. . .The hygenist first looks in my mouth and I hear her gasp loud as fukk! Then she rushes out and gets the Doc.

This nikka comes in with a blow pop in his mouth. He comes in cracking jokes.

Doc - I hear you got into a little scuffle at school eh :troll:
Me - :leostare:
Doc - ok ok. Lets see what we got here. Open wide. :smugfavre:

* looks deeply * Then he is :wtf:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Doc is looking at me in amazement.

Doc - So. . General. . You dont feel any pain right now? :dwillhuh:
Me - Nah Doc. I feel my lip is busted. . :ld:
Doc - Your two front teeth have been pushed up flat against the roof of your mouth.. When that happened the pain nerves must have been severed. .:ohhh:
Me - :damn:

My mom this whole time is in the back of room trying to contain her rage. . .:fire: When he said the last part about nerves being severed. . .She went ss3

tumblr_matr4uWMtu1r2vq7do1_500.gif

Two hygienist had to basically body my moms to get her removed. She was flipping the fukk out. After she was gone the Doc told me what was about to happen. .

Doc - Ok. . You have no pain associated with this. . So what I am going to do is pull your two front teeth back into place. :sitdown:

Me - uh . .ok. :skip:

Doc - You should not feel a thing. . :youngsabo:

Me - :to: