The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Like a idiot. . I thought this was over. . He snuck me. . I hit him with a verbal jab. :smugfavre: Then we all go on with our lives. . It did not work out that way. :guilty:

The next day he was not in Homeroom. Actually he got suspended for three days so I was :pachaha: Soon I forgot all about it. When he did come back he avoided me in Homeroom so I went on with my life.

This cac was diabolical tho. :leostare: He waited damn near three weeks before he launched Operation Ether. One thing I found out was that Biff was also a amateur boxer.

biff_1.jpg

:snoop:

Soooo. One day I am in 4th period math class. . I look at the door and I see Biff peering in thru the glass. . Right at me. :birdman: I shook it off and continued my day. . .

The next day I was walking to the same class. . .When I get near I see Biff lounging in the doorway to my math class looking at me like :birdman: I see him. . and my Spider Sense was going haywire.
33eiogg.jpg

I keep it moving like I had not seen him and go into the bathroom right next to my class. I go in and start washing my hands. . Trying to waste some time. . All I did was trap myself. . I hear the door open and Biff is standing in the bathroom talkinbout. . Why were you talking to my girl?

I am alone in the bathroom and he is blocking the exit. . So I imagine I was looking like

tumblr_m17aqdr8pb1rozk7ho6_r2_500.gif

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I see Biff then I made a critical mistake. :to: I assumed I could passive aggressive my way out of this. I turned AWAY from him and continued washing my hands.

Biff - Why were you talking to my girl. :leostare:
Me - aw man. I just helped her with her books. I dont want any beef. :whoa:
Biff - Oh we have a problem. . ( he is inching forward ) You disrespected me by talking to her. :sitdown:
Me - My bad bro. Def not intended. ( still looking at the sink washing my hands ) :ld:

Brehs. . I never saw the punch.

punch_deanwinchester.gif

Punched me dead in my mouth. :ohhh: I stumble back and look at him. . He has his dukes up and is rolling his head around like Iron Mike. fuuuccckkk

I am literally :whoa: backing up backing up. . . I am now in front of a urinal. . He throws another blow. My Spider Sense kicked back in. . I ducked and he hit the urinal at about 2000 psi

1941977_o.gif

Last edited:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Biff shattered his hand on the urinal. . When I ducked and he hit it I heard the crunch. . :wow:

Biff did not even scream in pain or nothing. He was looking more pissed than anything.

Biff_1955.JPG

I was still steady backing up. . :whoa: and I could feel that my lip was numb as fukk and I could taste blood. :leostare: Biff had hulked up and he was facing me again and he was holding his hand. He looked so mad. This cac was crazy! :to:

His right hand was out of commission. I watched him flip his stance and he started bouncing on the balls of his feet as he got into a southpaw stance.. . .. . oh shyt. . :guilty:

I put up my ducks and advanced. . fukk this cac! :pacspit: I hit him with a lil flurry.

hagler-laughs-off-an-uppercutt-o.gif
I thought I was doing something. Biff laughed at me. :dwillhuh:

He was slowly but surely cutting off my running lanes. I now have my back to the urinals again. Nowhere to run. . Thankfully he slipped on some piss. . I had my opening. :lolbron: