The General Mills Chronicles.

FUTUREVISIONS

A LUTA CONTINUA
Daps
Reppin
T.I.M.E.
This one is First Day Of School Blues

If you remember. . I went to a private Catholic school all the way up until High School. A week and a half before school starts I manage to Road Rash my whole face up and went to school looking like The Mummy. :skip:

So to say least. . .I was pretty fukking mortified walking into High School brehs. . All the chicks were looking at me like :ohhh: All the nikkas were like :laugh:

I am sitting in home room class on the first day of school with some cotdam slacks and penny loafers on and a vest sweater. . looking like a fukking duck.

First day of school. .Very first homeroom class. I am swaggless as can be. :( I am slouched in my seat when I see two seniors arguing. One is the big burly cac. He kinda looked like

821654-back-to-the-future.jpg

He was arguing with his girl. . or now ex girl.

Biff - Over? What do you mean over?? :comeon:
Girl - leave me alone please. I already told you.
Biff - fukk YOU bytch!! :pacspit: ( shoves her books on the floor )

I look over and see the poor cac girl :sadcam: So what do I do? :stopitslime: Like a dumb simp I bend down to help her pick up the books. . Now that I look back on it. . That lil slice of simpage cost me hours in the dental chair.

talk about a tease.. i ran to this thread mad happy left with the :sadcam:... generaaaaaalllll... finish the story breh

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This one is First Day Of School Blues

First day of school. .Very first homeroom class. I am swaggless as can be. :( I am slouched in my seat when I see two seniors arguing. One is the big burly cac. He kinda looked like

821654-back-to-the-future.jpg

He was arguing with his girl. . or now ex girl.

Biff - Over? What do you mean over?? :comeon:
Girl - leave me alone please. I already told you. :mjpls:
Biff - fukk YOU bytch!! :pacspit: ( shoves her books on the floor )

I look over and see the poor cac girl :sadcam: So what do I do? :stopitslime: Like a dumb simp I bend down to help her pick up the books. . Now that I look back on it. . That lil slice of simpage cost me hours in the dental chair.

:krs:

My Dude tried to :cape:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I want to make sure I convey how swaggless I was. Since Middle school I was at St. Bernadette's parochial school. We did not have school uniforms but we had to wear slacks, dress shirts, and dress shoes. I had no idea about the latest fashions. No jeans. No sneakers. :ld:

I was. .

carlton.jpg

Plus my face was. .

bandage.png

Horrible combo. :snoop:

I saw her books hit the floor. . One book hit my shoe. She bends down to pick them up and happens to look up at me.
Puss-in-boots.jpg

:yeshrug: I automatically bent down to help her up. She looked at me grateful and inside I was :pachaha: What I did not notice was Biff had circled behind me while I was on my knees simping.

As I was standing up after helping her Biff slapped that anaconda vise on your boy. :wtf:

Put my ass in a full nelson.
biff-tannen-back-to-the-future.jpg

Had my legs flapping in air. . . . Then he threw my ass ACROSS the room and I landed in a heap on a bookcase and all the books rained down on me.

tumblr_m28owh1jKa1qdlh1io1_400.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The whole class was silent as fukk. . ( the homeroom teacher was out in the hallway ) :merchant: Then a slow roar started. . . .And soon everyone was :krs:

I am on the ground with books all around me. I was concerned with my BANDAGE! In the ruckus I damn sure did not want that to fall off and everyone see my face all lumped up. I look up and he is advancing on me. .

I am scooting back on my rump like :whoa: when the teacher walks in and starts hollering. Tells Biff to get down to the office. . And he walks over to help me up. I brush him off and tell him I am ok.

Inside I am beyond mortified brehs. . This has to be the worst start to High School in history. :snoop: I start damage control.

Me - Yeah fukk you! You had to sneak attack me! :pacspit:
Biff - (on his way out of the class) What did you say? :wtb:
Me - Man go on ahead. . . . . . . .bytch. :youngsabo:
Biff - WHAT??? bytch?? :damn: ( starts running back at me but teacher intercepts his ass and his holding him back )
Me - :shaq2: on the inside tho I am :whew: