The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
no new stories?

I am super busy at work brehs. When I get some time. . This week I will bless you all with the story of my first day of high school.

:sadcam:

If you remember. My face was already bandaged up from sliding down the street on my face while try to floss in front of some girls. . Well lets just say. . After the first day of high school I also had to see a dentist. :sadcam:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I am super busy at work brehs. When I get some time. . This week I will bless you all with the story of my first day of high school.

If you remember. My face was already bandaged up from sliding down the street on my face while try to floss in front of some girls. . Well lets just say. . After the first day of high school I also had to see a dentist. :sadcam:

:popcorn:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE

Jokerclapping.gif

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhY910PngKG158guIa]Video: Jalen Rose Explains How It Felt When Kobe Dropped 81 Points On Him![/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qur_eh_xm8s"]Story Time With Jalen Rose: The Vince Carter Body Slam - YouTube[/ame]

:russ:
The way Jalen Rose told the story reminded of a general mills story, The pictures omgg and the description ...lmao

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This one is First Day Of School Blues

If you remember. . I went to a private Catholic school all the way up until High School. A week and a half before school starts I manage to Road Rash my whole face up and went to school looking like The Mummy. :skip:

So to say least. . .I was pretty fukking mortified walking into High School brehs. . All the chicks were looking at me like :ohhh: All the nikkas were like :laugh:

I am sitting in home room class on the first day of school with some cotdam slacks and penny loafers on and a vest sweater. . looking like a fukking duck.

First day of school. .Very first homeroom class. I am swaggless as can be. :( I am slouched in my seat when I see two seniors arguing. One is the big burly cac. He kinda looked like

821654-back-to-the-future.jpg

He was arguing with his girl. . or now ex girl.

Biff - Over? What do you mean over?? :comeon:
Girl - leave me alone please. I already told you. :mjpls:
Biff - fukk YOU bytch!! :pacspit: ( shoves her books on the floor )

I look over and see the poor cac girl :sadcam: So what do I do? :stopitslime: Like a dumb simp I bend down to help her pick up the books. . Now that I look back on it. . That lil slice of simpage cost me hours in the dental chair.