The General Mills Chronicles.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I watch:yeshrug: as my homie runs out of view into the bathroom and two goons run in after him. . . . I could do nothing about that. Me and the other homie had our own problems. :dwillhuh:

People were starting to notice that there was beef in the air and they started slowly backing away . . Until there was a perfect circle in the middle of the dance floor. . Like we were getting ready to start break dance battling or something.

It was me and my homie. And like 5 goons. There were a few other goons in the crowd dispersed around in case we tried a dip ( Cam'ron ) move. All they needed was a goonette with a whip and it would have been just like Double Dragon. :to:

We are prepared to knuckle up when we all hear yelling! Everybody pauses. . It was our homie in the bathroom. . What I learned later was that after he ran in the bathroom and figured out there was no exit. He turned around and the two goons were waiting on him. .

They advanced but homie had some jets. He crossed over the one dude and he tripped and fell. . But the other dude managed to grab him from behind. Thats when my homie yelled super loud and he pushed back hella hard and they went flying back and the goon cracked his head on the bathroom sink.

Pretty Boy homie comes
tumblr_lr89oeabyZ1qbg4qwo1_500.gif
OUT OF THE BATHROOM YELLING LIKE A BANSHEE

fukkKKK YOU ARGHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHHHAHA
And he jumps on he nearest goon! They start wrestling and shyt. All hell breaks loose. I take the opportunity to punch the goon nearest to me. I hit that nikka with a haymaker from my hip. The nikka stumbled back. put his head down. . Then looked up at me :shaq:

aw shyt. . . I glance over at my other homie and he is busy getting slammed on his head by two goons. :snoop: I recock the haymaker when I hear. . . .

WTF!! AIYO THOSE ARE OUR BOYS! About 30 dudes from our ship had just walked in. Fella comrades came to our rescue right in time. The goons started falling back and the lil fakkit who we lumped up tried to run behind the bleachers. We caught his ass and gave him a stomping of his life. I tried to kick that nikkas ribs in.

As we are leaving the bleachers. . . I caught a bad one brehs. The goon who I hit earlier had somehow got out of the fray. And he was standing on the bleachers when I walked out. So he was ABOVE me. I am bragging to a fellow shipmate how they aint want it with us. . When. .

This nikka wall dives on me.

vega_wall_dive.gif

I never saw it coming. . He basically dove straight down and punched my head damn near off.

:dead:, :ohhh: and :gladbron: how the dude did EX Flying Barcelona on you man

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:dead:, :ohhh: and :gladbron: how the dude did EX Flying Barcelona on you man

That dude really sold all the way out to hit me. :noah:

When I say I did not have any inclination that the hit was coming I mean it. I saw no shadow, no scream of rage. Nothing. He was completely silent.

vega13.gif

Picture this. You are walking. . . Then a flash of pain. . . Then you wake up on the ground and your jaw is sore as fukk. :damn:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
That dude really sold all the way out to hit me. :noah:

When I say I did not have any inclination that the hit was coming I mean it. I saw no shadow, no scream of rage. Nothing. He was completely silent.

vega13.gif

Picture this. You are walking. . . Then a flash of pain. . . Then you wake up on the ground and your jaw is sore as fukk. :damn:

:laff: :damn: :deadrose:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Exactly! Other Military dudes can tell you. . Its kinda run like a prison except you can leave from time to time. There are lil clicks and gangs and all.

My lil crew was the fukkup crew. Always getting in shyt but somehow evading serious trouble. :smugdraper:

Got you out of the red for this based post.

:salute:super based

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Before me and pretty boy was always kind of on the same wave length in sticky situations. This time. . . .:( The fakkits must have messed up our cohesion.

I look at him. :jawalrus: He looks at me :youngsabo: I say. On three! He nods.

ONE

( the two fakkits are grinning. )

TWO

( the fakkits take a step closer ) ( me and my homie are at the back of the pier. One more step back for us and we are in the water. )

THREE!!!

I
gsp_superman_punch.gif
Superman punch the Fat fakket in the lip!! Homie jumps in the water and starts swimming to meet the boat. :childplease:

:dead: it's over, I can't take this no more lol

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
On the real General. This would be perfect as an animated series.... with the main character looking somewhat like your Avi.

he could use this instrumental for the theme song :yes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwvZoYCJiEk]Nas - jonesin [f. Scram Jones] - YouTube[/ame]

:salute: the General

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Damn if he did not ether me something serious over that shyt. :leostare: I heard him in the background telling everyone at the plant what his dumbass roomate just did.

:snoop:

So. . I had to drive the rest of the way home with the crabs running wild in my car. They fukked me up the whole way home. Then when I got there I had to catch them all. shyt was beyond fukked up. They fought my ass the whole time.

Damn dude you was playing Pokemon for real catching Krabbies and Kinglers and shyt :lolbron: :russ: