The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
That last NCIS story was one of the best ones LMAO if i'm not mistaken isn't that the 2nd W you got from this thread?

:salute: to the General.

Compared to what it could have been. Getting kicked out the Navy with a dishonorable discharge and probably doing at least a year in Jail. . Hell yes I guess it was a win.

I did end up doing two months but it was erased from my record. :whew:

Erdos

Rookie
Daps
:salute:

They probably took so long to test it because they were testing for steroids and not heroin or coke but I have no idea if that really takes longer. Two months is a long time but I'm glad that you beat it and were able to tell us these stories :whew:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Man what's with master chief? He was seriously a major a$$hole.

He was A MAJOR dikk! And he was black too.

:mjpls:

Those young dudes were doing nothing but chilling talking about their high. He fukked up plenty of dudes by going all righteous. The young dudes, the weed guys, all the guys who bought weed on the ship, the various people who got caught up in shyt when NCIS boarded us. . etc. .

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Write up a synopsis of what the show is about(writing a script up for a pilot ep wouldn't hurt either), hire an agent they can put in most of the ground work for you. Studios won't even mess with you unless you have an agent, to cover themselves incase someone tries to say the studio stole their idea. The girl my homie knew actually knew somebody that could get us on so we had the hook up :aicmon: looking back I get mad at myself for blowing that opportunity.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24390-1339792877-3.gif

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps