The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
2 months though :damn:

2 months :damn: ... it takes that long to test teh goody poweder?!?!?

I know on TV they test shyt super fast. I know in real life it takes time to send shyt to a lab and get the results back.

They were fukking with me. That was a long ass 2 months brehs. :noah:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
:whew: YES!

I was on cloud nine!! UNTIL. . Agent Gibbs decided enough was enough. He got jerked around by us long enough. . :aicmon:

First he tasted a lil bit...
That's odd. No cop or investigator tastes evidence. All that stuff on Miami Vice where Tubbs takes a taste of the evidence is a joke. What if it had LCD or PCP? A small amount is highly potent.

Anyway, field testing marijauna, coke or heroin takes less than a minute. A little amount scooped into a test kit, break the chemical glass vials, shake up the test kit, look for color change. That's it. If it was a different substance, it would take days, but only because you have to send it to a lab.

Yeah, I field tested headache powder when I was a cop. I never heard of headache powder before and it was on a suspect. :wtb: I put it into my cocaine field test kit. I was like, :eat: , headache powder my ass. Came up negative. I put it into my heroin test kit. Now, my expectation was lower as heroin is not white like coke. Came up negative. That bothered me because heroin test kits were rare to get a hold of when in a patrol division. Narcs have plenty on hand though.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
That's odd. No cop or investigator tastes evidence. All that stuff on Miami Vice where Tubbs takes a taste of the evidence is a joke. What if it had LCD or PCP? A small amount is highly potent.

Anyway, field testing marijauna, coke or heroin takes less than a minute. A little amount scooped into a test kit, break the chemical glass vials, shake up the test kit, look for color change. That's it. If it was a different substance, it would take days, but only because you have to send it to a lab.

Yeah, I field tested headache powder when I was a cop. I never heard of headache powder before and it was on a suspect. :wtb: I put it into my cocaine field test kit. I was like, :eat: , headache powder my ass. Came up negative. I put it into my heroin test kit. Now, my expectation was lower as heroin is not white like coke. Came up negative. That bothered me because heroin test kits were rare to get a hold of when in a patrol division. Narcs have plenty on hand though.

When I told him it was Goodys he tasted that shyt. . And then was looking like :why:

I do not remember him pulling out a field kit tho. . . I think they were trolling me anyway. They wanted to hold me longer and scare me into telling something. . I think.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
When I told him it was Goodys he tasted that shyt. . And then was looking like :why:

I do not remember him pulling out a field kit tho. . . I think they were trolling me anyway. They wanted to hold me longer and scare me into telling something. . I think.

:noah: General you need your own show I know if me and my nikkas almost got a tv show with HBO based off my L's (yeah me and one of my buls almost had a tv show this girl he was cool with had a connection and everything :damn: we was just to lazy and cheap to get an agent....then I found out a yr later agents are free:whoo: and are payed based on getting you gigs :bryan:) I know you can get a show breh. You have to share your L's with the world. You could be getting payed for these stories breh.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:noah: General you need your own show I know if me and my nikkas almost got a tv show with HBO based off my L's (yeah me and one of my buls almost had a tv show this girl he was cool with had connection and everything :damn: we was just to lazy and cheap to get an agent....then I found out a yr later agents are free:whoo: and are payed based on getting you gigs :bryan:) I know you can get a show breh. You have to share your L's with the world. You could be getting payed for these stories breh.

Say word? :ohhh:

I know I have enough L's to at least do 6 full seasons. .

I wonder what I need to do to get this started?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA

In a civilian environment, investigative detention for a couple of hours would have been valid but holding someone for two months in jail would not have been doable.

I'm kind of amazed they didn't throw the "are you willing to take a polygraph" question.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
In a civilian environment, investigative detention for a couple of hours would have been valid but holding someone for two months in jail would not have been doable.

I'm kind of amazed they didn't throw the "are you willing to take a polygraph" question.

They did. . I had a military lawyer by that time and he advised against it. On the real though . .I think he was in on it too at some level. He kept telling me he was working on seeing what the holdup was on those results. .

But I was still there for 2 damn months. :ld:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

They did not arrest Hump. He had nothing in his car at all. And on a side note. Those old Jags had ALOT of hiding spots! shyt was like James Bond. . It had multiple hidden compartments. shyt was nuts. Even Hump was looking like :wtf:

They came to Hump while I was arrested and told him that I came clean and he might as well give his side of the story cause I implicated him. Hump my nikka backed them down and said run with what you got then. . I did nothing. :steviej:

He said Agent Gibbs was

gibbs-o.gif

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Say word? :ohhh:

I know I have enough L's to at least do 6 full seasons. .

I wonder what I need to do to get this started?

Write up a synopsis of what the show is about(writing a script up for a pilot ep wouldn't hurt either), hire an agent they can put in most of the ground work for you. Studios won't even mess with you unless you have an agent, to cover themselves incase someone tries to say the studio stole their idea. The girl my homie knew actually knew somebody that could get us on so we had the hook up :aicmon: looking back I get mad at myself for blowing that opportunity.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Write up a synopsis of what the show is about(writing a script up for a pilot ep wouldn't hurt either), hire an agent they can put in most of the ground work for you. Studios won't even mess with you unless you have an agent, to cover themselves incase someone tries to say the studio stole their idea. The girl my homie knew actually knew somebody that could get us on so we had the hook up :aicmon: looking back I get mad at myself for blowing that opportunity.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: