The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
NCIS. . Very scary thorough dudes. I guess it came down from on high that anything drug related they are going to check out fully. . . Especially if they thought you were smuggling shyt from overseas. Of course with us there is no Customs or shyt like that. . So they were going HAM.

Found out later. . They re-interviewed the weed guys and asked for the exact convo we had with them about steroids. . Asked them where we were in Amsterdam when we talked about it. . They then went to Amsterdam with our pictures and went from shop to shop asking the owners if they remembered selling us drugs. . :wow:

Thankfully for us. . We talked about it briefly with those guys and then we parted ways and end up buying our stuff far away from that area. :whew:

But the NCIS had the weed guys statements and they were determined to find something. . .We get back to Jax and the whole ship is in a uproar. . My Chief. . . :lolbron: IS LIVID! He knows in his bones I did something and I am to cause for alot of this. . But he has no proof and he is getting more and more angry.

In that last month while the NCIS was there. . I saw his hairline take a substantial loss. . .

9b202f37d184c90e640cb46f0c7576b6da2f3f11.gif

We pull in to Jax and I think this whole ordeal is over. . Me an Hump have beat the odds and are in the clear. . :whew:

:childplease: Yeah right. One other piece of business. .

We are leaving the ship and at the bottom of the stairs was

f53efda6998f616bff1f96a7001f7316ncis070423091139760widezb6.jpg

They had one last trick up their sleeves. .

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
They walked us to our cars . . . . Which they had towed to this lot. . And with us their. . They proceeded to basically tear apart our cars. .

The whole time the head NCIS guy was staring at us dead in our faces as they tore our cars apart.

thumbnail.aspx

I have to admit. . I was kind of shook. .:sadcam: This whole thing was very serious. . Hump was :myman: My nikka did not give a fukk.

They took my tires off. Took my seats out. Ripped off my head liner. :sadcam: They did the same with Humps car too.

He was pushing a 88 Jag XJ6

1987-jaguar-xj6.jpg

They ripped his car apart. :sadcam: Meanwhile I was not scared of anything being in my whip. I did no drugs and was not really worried. . Then one of the agents pops his head out of my sunroof talking about. BINGO!

In his hand was a lil wax wrapper with some white powder in it. . I was :blink:

The head NCIS guy was

thumbnail.aspx

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Meanwhile I was not scared of anything being in my whip. I did no drugs and was not really worried. . Then one of the agents pops his head out of my sunroof talking about. BINGO!

In his hand was a lil wax wrapper with some white powder in it. . I was :blink:

The head NCIS guy was

thumbnail.aspx

:gladbron: the goodys powder

:russ:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
First I am like. . :childplease: They are planting shyt now. Agent Gibbs looks at me and

tumblr_lqvoabv3Um1qjb45q.gif
Tell me I have :ufdup: I turn around to look at Hump like confused. . When he comes up behind me and smacks off my kufi!

ncis_gibbs_slap_gif_by_emoblonde98-d4198ms.gif

Says I need to tell him now what I know. Where the rest of the drugs are. . And to come clean. . By now I am thinking hard. . And then it hits me! :ohhh: That aint no damn Cocaine or Heroin. Its fukking headache powder!

IMG_5176-300x225.jpg

After getting sonned by my girl I started using it. The stuff is the best for hangovers! She had gave me some of her supply a while ago but I lost it in my car. .

So now I am :smugdraper: I tell Agent Gibbs. . .

Me - I have no drugs. :troll:

Agent Gibbs - Well what do you call the powder we found? :beli:

Me - Its Goodys Headache powder.

Agent Gibbs - Headache powder. :ohhh: wtf is headache powder? ( Same exact reaction I had when I heard about it. )

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
the goodys powder

:whew: YES!

I was on cloud nine!! UNTIL. . Agent Gibbs decided enough was enough. He got jerked around by us long enough. . :aicmon:

First he tasted a lil bit. .

IMG_5176-300x225.jpg

Then he said fukk it. .We dont know what this is yet. . .So until we run tests and see EXACTLY what it is made of. . You are going to be in custody. .

:what:

You heard that right. Agent Gibbs had the last fukking word. I sat in military jail for 2 MONTHS while they TESTED my fukking headache powder! :comeon:

TWO MONTHS. . . They dragged that shyt out. Ran extra tests. .Meanwhile every once in a while they would talk to me as if they already knew I had sold steroids and tried to get me to tell.
'
I aint gonna lie brehs. A couple of times I almost gave in. :sadbron: They would keep my lights on all the time in my cell. Wake me up at 3am. Talk. Then come back 4am. . Stupid shyt. .

Eventually they let me go and I had zero charges against me. NOTHING! I get back to my ship and walk into our shop.

Me - Hey guys. I am back. :gladbron:

My Chief - :merchant: uh. . .what are you doing here. Your supposed to be in jail.

Me - I am innocent Chief. :salute:

Chief - :sadbron: