The General Mills Chronicles.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
lmao@the pedo and milton. that shyt is truly hilarious.

what i'm getting is that the navy is kinda like prison: strict schedule, hierarchy, buying guns for zippos, drug game, interrogations, child molesters. the kicker is Milton, who was institutionalized like Brooks from Shawshank Redemption. but instead of killing himself, he just refused to leave :laugh:. brooks shoulda messed with the paperwork instead of trying to stab his boy :damn: :yeshrug:

Doctor Gonzo

Head full of acid
Daps
I recock the haymaker when I hear. . . .

WTF!! AIYO THOSE ARE OUR BOYS! About 30 dudes from our ship had just walked in. . :takedat: Fella comrades came to our rescue right in time. The goons started falling back and the lil fakkit who we lumped up tried to run behind the bleachers. We caught his ass and gave him a stomping of his life. I tried to kick that nikkas ribs in.

kick.gif
:pachaha:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
lmao@the pedo and milton. that shyt is truly hilarious.

what i'm getting is that the navy is kinda like prison: strict schedule, hierarchy, buying guns for zippos, drug game, interrogations, child molesters. the kicker is Milton, who was institutionalized like Brooks from Shawshank Redemption. but instead of killing himself, he just refused to leave :laugh:. brooks shoulda messed with the paperwork instead of trying to stab his boy :damn: :yeshrug:

Exactly! Other Military dudes can tell you. . Its kinda run like a prison except you can leave from time to time. There are lil clicks and gangs and all.

My lil crew was the fukkup crew. Always getting in shyt but somehow evading serious trouble. :smugdraper:

Got you out of the red for this based post.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:ooh: :ooh: :ooh: :ooh: :ooh:

Don't tell me hump went out like a chump?!?!?!?!?!?!?

My nikka Hump was a G! Remember this was the dude who beat up two brolic St. Croix dudes dolo. He used to always tell me how wild it was growing up in Dayton Ohio. . Never saw a bigger Bone Thugs n Harmony fan. .:wow:

I had no idea how wide open Dayton was really until Killa blessed me.

I’m the author for gangsters, tough guys :hmm:
Did the whole Ohio, but I start it off of Buckeye :youngsabo:
Columbus to 'Natti, them towns I raped 'em
Few clowns was hatin (what?!), moved my pounds to Dayton (Let's go) :ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator: