The General Mills Chronicles.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
bd3.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I was laid the fukk out. :deadrose: Blood leaking from my mouth. My grill took the biggest L.

89-smile-before.jpg

Actually I had partials on my front teeth already. Way back from my 1st day in High School. I took a L of epic proportions and got my wig pushed back. . But that is a story for another day. :scheme:

So what happened was that my partials got knocked out. . Hump was looking on like . . really? . .. again?? :dwillhuh:

We ended up dipping from the club cause I had blood all over my pelle pelle and Hump was disgusted at me for causing a scene. :sadbron:

Now here is the nitty gritty. . .We get back on the ship and leave Amsterdam. And we get down to the business of selling steroids. . And it was easy money. . We started with ONE client. A guy in our shop who we knew was cool and he was in the gym every second he could. He was scared his girl would cheat on him so he wanted to look the best he could. Simp.:upsetfavre:

Hump approached him and asked him to meet us in the engineroom. I brought the goods. . . We told him the deal and he was like :whoo: WORD?? He bought some on the spot. We damn near had our investment back off of one sale!

From their we let that guy do the work. He knew all the other muscle heads in the gym. . And he knew which ones to approach about this based offer. . He damn near sold the shyt for us. .

166j6ft.gif

shyt was amazing. . Very easy. Very discreet. For one. The guys using of course did not want anyone else knowing they were using steroids. So outside of the muscle heads on the ship nobody else knew anything. . . Cept for the fakkits selling weed. They damn near ruined everything. :childplease:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Like all good things. They must come to an end. . Me and Hump went to great pains to keep our ll operation a secret. We knew the risks we were going thru for some extra cash. Selling drugs on a Military Warship. . .That is :ohmy: status.

But we were confident we would be ok. . . The other wild cats who were selling green were trying to keep it under wraps also. . But it soon spread like wildfire all over the ship that if you asked the right question to the right person . . . then left a 20 under your pillow. When you came back later there may be a dub sack under your pillow waiting on you. . :rolleyes:

Now. . We told the dudes. Instruct them dudes who buy to NEVER smoke on the ship. Everything is connected and that smell was LOUD. They could think they are in a out of the way room. . .but all it takes is for some cac fakkit to catch a whiff and tell someone and they are bringing drug dogs on board. You dont want that problem. :beli:

So the deal was. . Dudes would buy it. . Then smoke it when they were off the ship in port somewhere. From there the risk was on them if they got busted smoking in public. And there are no ties to the ship. .

Of course when your dealing with weed some idiots caused some big problems. .

Two young dudes new to the ship went ashore. I forget where we were. They had bought some green. They got BLAZED.
tumblr_ljy4kxQmGo1qe9lv5o1_500.gif

Then came back aboard. They went to the fantail and were just chilling and talking while highed up. It was like 2 in the morning and they had the fantail to themselves. . Or so they thought. :beli: They were going on and on about how potent the green was. How high they were. .HOW COOL IT WAS TO BUY IT ON THE SHIP!!

Lil did they know. The Master Chief ( the highest enlisted rank you can attain ) was standing behind them and heard all of it. :snoop:

He never said nothing. He waited until they were sleep. . .Then they snatched them both out of their racks and first made them take a piss test. They want that concentrated THC Piss.

Then he interrogated both of them. Eventually one of the dudes told where they got the loud from. From there the Master Chief and his flunkies woke up the weed crew. Made them take piss tests and started interrogating them! This all happened from 3am to 6am.

The whole ship is sleep. Nobody knows. Why should I be worried tho right? I was not selling weed. . We are good. . . .Right? :ld:

WRONG - :skip:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
From what I was told. . They start leaning on the dude who the head of the weed operation hard. For one. . This fukking idiot. . . There are literally millions of places to stash stuff on board. . He keeps the the remainder of his loud. . 5 Ounces. . IN HIS fukkING RACK!

my_rack.jpg

:dwillhuh:

Its one thing to get accused of selling weed. But then to have it in your locked bed is another thing. . . I wish I could have seen the interrogation. Master Chief probably got word that they just searched his bed and found the stash. . Then he hit him with that ether.

Master Chief - Now you see now. You done fukked up you know that don't you? :ufdup:

Weed Idiot - I . . . I. . NO . . I Thought. . :dwillhuh:

Master Chief - :ufdup:You done fukked up now you know that dont you. hehe :youngsabo:

Weed Idiot - :sadcam::sadcam:

Last edited by a moderator: