The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
You get knocked out and wake up singing Hail Mary?

That sounds like a W to me breh. :myman:

:pachaha: I did not even remember doing that. All I remember was my boys helping me up and they were all :russ:

I was like

Me - :what: yall laughing cause I got hit?

Homie - nikka YOU ARE A FOOL!! :gladbron: You woke up singing Hail Mary!! :gladbron:

Me - ( song is still on in the background ) :ohhh: for real??

Homies - YES!! :ooh::krs::pachaha:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This need to be a running thing on the main page
I cant get no love from the mods. Even in the promised land of The-Coli I catch that L. :to:

Whenever I feel down or am having a bad day...I just read this thread and laugh it off.:pachaha:
Let my pain and L's provide laughter and chortles and snickers. :ohlawd:
:dead: we need more stories mills. i hope your not running out.

idk why but i can picture your avi going through all of these scenarios
Never fear homie. I got plenty on deck. :troll:
Your use of smiles & gifs is flawless :ohlawd:
I learned from the Gawds on :hamster: was a lurker for years.
:hmm:

don't ever again question whether Mills tellin the truth or it's on :bustback:

My nikka! :myman:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Next up in the Baltic Sea Capers.

AMSTERDAM!

map_of_amsterdam.jpg

Now in this story me and my homie ( the one who beat up the Island Goons and the one who laughed at me and my Chief while I was covered in oil. ) Almost get in some SERIOUS trouble. Matter of fact we were fukking lucky we were are not in Leavenworth right now. :ufdup:This one is Anabolic Amsterdam. :steviej:

We were not even scheduled to go to Amsterdam. Turns out the President was doing some kind of speech there and they wanted our ship to be in the background. . So we got a treat! Amsterdam brehs! :gladbron:

The funny thing about this story is. . that the real L came not in Amsterdam. But after we left. . . .Lets me kick the knowledge.

We get there. . Of course we got warned about weed and prostitutes and all that. I personally did not smoke weed. And most of the guys on the ship did not either. . BUT there was a group of guys who did not give a fukk.

Me and my homie. . His name is Humphrey. We called him Hump for short. Dude was hilarious. Funny dude from Dayton Ohio.We link up with these other wild cats on the ship and we are on the prowl. One of the other dudes comes up with a idea. . He wants to buy a gang of weed and sell it on the ship!!! :gladbron: The idea in theory sounds good. . But I knew there was big potential for some kind of fukk up. They asked if me and Hump wanted to buy into it but we declined. Thankfully this is one time I listened to my gut! :whew:

Me and Hump watched these dudes pool they money and they bought a lot of green! So while we were out. . Hump noticed something. . Anabolic steroids were very easy to get. . . . . .

I come up with the idea of. . We are on a three month cruise. Every day cacs are in the ships gym sweating it out trying to get their body right so when they stepped off the ship they looked cock diesel. Why not help them out a lil bit? :ld: Give them a edge. .

A plan hatched. .:mjpls:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Me and Hump pool our money together. We had made a nice little nest egg reselling Zippo lighters to our shipmates at higher prices so they could buy stuff and trick with ho's during the Turkey Trouble Affair We had basically doubled our cash! :noah:

So we invested that capital in Anabolic Steroids. :win: Bought a good bit and proceeded to quietly ( :scheme: ) let it be known to the right people that we got that good good.

Meanwhile we had another day in Amsterdam. . Me and Hump hit this club. They were playing retro late 80's hip hop. The shyt was live!

Me and Hump was out there wiling when Kid n Play came on!

447352_o.gif

My Kid n Play Kickstep to this day is still clean as fukk. :boss: But as usual I got to ahead of myself and poured a gallon of ether of my soul. :sadbron:

We were dancing with these breezies and me and Hump had just did this no lie. .
clip_image008.gif

When I decided to do some extra shyt. :beli: We were actually on the stage in the club and everyone was rocking out. . I decided to do the

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFMUaJ8Xtvs&feature=player_detailpage#t=184s]Kid N' Play - Rollin' With Kid N' Play (Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Kid n Play leg jump. I do not know if it was the euphoria of the Amsterdam Ale. The success I was at having my chick laughing, the thought of all the cash we were going to be making selling steroids. . Maybe a combo of all three. .

I attempted to do what I have never been able to do before. I promptly tripped on my own leg. . Face hit the floor fast and hard as fukk. .Chipped my tooth. . .And bounced off the stage like Trouble T Roy. . . I was :dead: