The General Mills Chronicles.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
For me. . my homie said that when they came to check on me and wake me up. . The DJ was playing Hail Mary by Tupac.

They swore I woke up singing the song.:to: talkinbout it went like this. When the chorus came on I woke up and sat up like the Undertaker.

undertaker27.gif

He said I woke up and was singing " Run quick see, what do we have here nowwww"
:laff:

I'm crying. :laff:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
General would not have been in the wrong If he would have wooped d's ass the next day either.

This nikka D was such a gigantic fukkup. :snoop: I was beyond pissed. I got superkicked, kicked in the ribs, then knocked out, AND did not get to fukk the fat girl all because he was a drunk. So I wanted to lay hands on him. :birdman:

The problem was. . I was fukked up more than I thought. . . :smugfavre: I think I got concussed slightly from that hit.

After we left the bar we went back to the ship. Now in port there in Halifax we were tied alongside another ship. .. Just like in my one story. Poopy Waters.

6135092304_e831fd4fe9_z.jpg

I stagger onboard. Salute :salute: the guy on watch and show my id. I go on down to my berthing. Get in my rack with my clothes still on. Close the curtains and I am :snooze:

I wake up in the am. . .Get out of my rack yawning n shyt. And I see unfamiliar faces. . . looking at me. Everyone in the berthing area stops what they are doing and they are all staring at me. . . .:blink:

I am super confused. . Then it hits me. :facepalm: Our ship was on the outside. . I was supposed to board and cross over to my ship. . In my semi-concussed state I thought this ship was mine. . I woke up on the wrong cotdam ship. :beli:

I felt like the biggest fool in the world on that one. :noah:

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caught me unawares with a damn good shot. I flew back into some tables and shyt and was apparently out for a few seconds. As this happened some of my ship mates had just walked in and they got into a lil scuffle with the dudes and D ended up catching ANOTHER bottle to his head. :heh:

For me. . my homie said that when they came to check on me and wake me up. . The DJ was playing Hail Mary by Tupac.

They swore I woke up singing the song.:to: talkinbout it went like this. When the chorus came on I woke up and sat up like the Undertaker.

undertaker27.gif
Had to stop reading here, I almost burst out laughing in class while the teacher was giving a lecture :dead:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
This nikka D was such a gigantic fukkup. :snoop: I was beyond pissed. I got superkicked, kicked in the ribs, then knocked out, AND did not get to fukk the fat girl all because he was a drunk. So I wanted to lay hands on him. :birdman:

The problem was. . I was fukked up more than I thought. . . :smugfavre: I think I got concussed slightly from that hit.

After we left the bar we went back to the ship. Now in port there in Halifax we were tied alongside another ship. .. Just like in my one story. Poopy Waters.

6135092304_e831fd4fe9_z.jpg

I stagger onboard. Salute :salute: the guy on watch and show my id. I go on down to my berthing. Get in my rack with my clothes still on. Close the curtains and I am :snooze:

I wake up in the am. . .Get out of my rack yawning n shyt. And I see unfamiliar faces. . . looking at me. Everyone in the berthing area stops what they are doing and they are all staring at me. . . .:blink:

I am super confused. . Then it hits me. :facepalm: Our ship was on the outside. . I was supposed to board and cross over to my ship. . In my semi-concussed state I thought this ship was mine. . I woke up on the wrong cotdam ship. :beli:

I felt like the biggest fool in the world on that one. :noah:

You just wanted to lay down, breh. I understand.

Funny as hell though