The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I am in the back of the cab and my head is throbbing. :noah: Despite being choked out D was surprisingly spry and alert. He kept saying over and over again. LIQUOR DOME LIQUOR DOME LIQUOR DOME!

We pull up and the place is actually kind of cool. Its like 5 clubs in one! :whoo: We head to the bar at the club on the bottom floor. I just wanted some vodka . . then I was going to chill and relax a bit. Could I do that tho?? NOPE!!

:shaq2:

This nikka D. . . :snoop: Has taken being a drunkard to a whole new level. . I went to the bathroom real quick. Came back and he already had downed two more drinks. :skip: He had just got his third when I walked up to him. . He was swaying a bit. . :drunk: As he was swaying this brolic lil Italian dude bumps him by accident and Barksdales drink falls. . . .

D looked at this dude like

1.1ddmoted.png

The lil guido who resembled Ronnie

ronnie-magro-jersey-shore.jpg

was apologetic. :yeshrug: He told D my bad brother. Let me buy you another drink. D this fukkup . .. Told him that new drink is not going to replace the one you just spilled. . Then he stepped to him. . :mindblown:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I am in the back of the cab and my head is throbbing. :noah: Despite being choked out D was surprisingly spry and alert. He kept saying over and over again. LIQUOR DOME LIQUOR DOME LIQUOR DOME!

We pull up and the place is actually kind of cool. Its like 5 clubs in one! :whoo: We head to the bar at the club on the bottom floor. I just wanted some vodka . . then I was going to chill and relax a bit. Could I do that tho?? NOPE!!

:shaq2:

This nikka D. . . :snoop: Has taken being a drunkard to a whole new level. . I went to the bathroom real quick. Came back and he already had downed two more drinks. :skip: He had just got his third when I walked up to him. . He was swaying a bit. . :drunk: As he was swaying this brolic lil Italian dude bumps him by accident and Barksdales drink falls. . . .

D looked at this dude like

1.1ddmoted.png

The lil guido who resembled Ronnie

ronnie-magro-jersey-shore.jpg

was apologetic. :yeshrug: He told D my bad brother. Let me buy you another drink. D this fukkup . .. Told him that new drink is not going to replace the one you just spilled. . Then he stepped to him. . :mindblown:

what makes this story even funnier is I have an alcoholic boy that used to do the shame thing when we would hang out back in the day, nikkas called him the brew man

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Crabs story part deux.

I had a roomate down here in Jax. Crazy dude. We were always throwing parties and shyt. :takedat:

He worked at the Pepsi Plant. . One day he calls me while he is at work. Tells me we are going to do a crab boil tonight. Now at this point. . I have had garlic crabs of course. But I never heard of a crab boil? :wtf:

So he tells me. . I will get everything else we need when I get off. . What I need you to do is go to this seafood store and get three dozen blue crabs for our boil. .

I am like sure nikka. :win: I go to the store. . I had never bought crabs before that were not already ready to eat. . I tell the clerk that I need some crabs for a crab boil. He goes in the back. Comes back out with three paper bags. I pay the man and I dip . .

Brehs. . I am driving down Altantic blvd. . . when. . I feel something by my leg. :huhldup: I look down and this nikka is looking at me. .

Blue+Crab.jpg

As I am looking down in horror. . :wtf: He takes the time to snag onto my exposed shin. . . . :merchant: The pain. . . .

I try to jump up and next thing I know I am swerving all over the road. :beli:

:russ:

My mom always used to bring live crabs home in the bag. Me and my brehs would be trolling the shyt outta them at home in the kitchen sink

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Roomie - :what: What do you mean they came to life??

Me - nikka YOU ARE NOT HEARING ME! I GOT THE CRABS FROM THE SPOT! I AM ON THE WAY HOME. . AND THEM nikkaS CAME ALIVE AND ARE ALL OVER MY CARRRR!!! :sadbron:

I was hollering brehs.. I was scared as fukk. Them lil nikkas looked like they was advancing on me. . Felt like I was in Pet Semetary. :to:

Roomie - :umad: THEY ARE supposed to be ALIVE! fakkit!! You cant cook no dead crabs!! :russ:

Me - alive?? you buy them alive?? :ohhh:

:russ:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Ronnie was like

13ronnie--284320339153932535.jpg

He looked at me and said. . Is this guy serious?? :what: Ronnie to his credit was not aggressive at all. He was just confused and did not know if it was a joke or not. . This all seemed to give D more confidence tho. . :stopitslime:

D is steady getting louder and louder about his spilled drink. I snatch up D

Me - Breh! You are tripping! He offered to get you a new drink! :childplease:

D - fukk that.:pacspit: He is disrespecting me!!!

As D was saying that Ronnies buddy walks up. To this point Ronnie is amused :ehh: but he is not hostile at all. Ronnies buddy tho . . Was just like Ronnie only he was about 6'3. He was gearing for a fight. . He says. . " Ohhh. We got a problem?" :mjpls:

D looks at this giant guido. . :stopitslime: This part happened in slow motion. .

D had in his hand some change from when he got his last drink I think. HE DASHES the change which was some bills and some coins right in the giant guido's face. .

The giant guido never flinched. I saw a quarter roll down his cheek and he is still looking like :shaq: Then he moved faster than I thought imaginable. .

And he HIT ME

deebo-o.gif

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Caught me unawares with a damn good shot. I flew back into some tables and shyt and was apparently out for a few seconds. As this happened some of my ship mates had just walked in and they got into a lil scuffle with the dudes and D ended up catching ANOTHER bottle to his head. :heh:

For me. . my homie said that when they came to check on me and wake me up. . The DJ was playing Hail Mary by Tupac.

They swore I woke up singing the song.:to: talkinbout it went like this. When the chorus came on I woke up and sat up like the Undertaker.

undertaker27.gif

He said I woke up and was singing " Run quick see, what do we have here nowwww"

They was ALL ROLLING:gladbron: I was kinda groggy and did not know what the fukk was up. . I guess Giant Guido decided to take me out of the equation first. . Of course you know the two days later I got my head damn near knocked out by a dude skydiving. So yeah. In Halifax I caught a couple of bad ones you could say.