Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:mindblown:
I need to hear the rest of this story
popcorn_yes.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This nikka D is absolutely GIDDY! He starts Ali two step shuffling back in forth

2596539_o.gif

while yelling " THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY MY BOY! YEAH YEAH! THATS WHAT THE fukk HAPPENS!! "

I was trying to calm his ass down!! :stopitslime: For one. . He did not even know the guys from the other ship. Two. . The sailor WON! So why the fukk he was going off I will never know. .

Now we are surrounded by all of these local guys. . The other 5 sailors in the cab have already pulled off. There is nobody on the street. . Just us. .About 5 inches of snow. .And 20 local dudes who are rightfully pissed. . AND THIS DRUNK fakkit D is steady talking shyt. :shaq2:

D pulls out of my grasp and walks up to one of the dudes who was mean mugging us.. . Puts his finger:ufdup: in his chest and tells him. " YOU DONT fukk WITH AMERICA FRENCH fakkit"

The canadien was :damn: and he put up his dukes. I am :snoop: this is not going to end well. .

D two step shuffles again and throws a blow. . .

AliShuffleAndersonSilva.gif
And Barksdale eats a jab. :to: D stumbles back and the local slips behind him and slaps on that anaconda choke.

images

fukkKK! I start hollering and run over to get dude off of him when I get grabbed by one of the guys. . I shrug him off and jump in the air to hop on the back of the guy who has D in a choke hold. . While in the air I get Super Kicked into outerspace. .

256390_o.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I landed in a heap on the sidewalk. :deadrose: Then I caught a kick right in my ribs! :noah: I manage to scramble to my feet and I am bracing myself for the onslaught. .

I peek at D and he is now on his back. Dude has a nasty rear naked choke on him. I see a car coming. . ITS A COP CAR!! All the locals scatter and its just me and of course D who is on the ground slowly getting up . . .

Cop car pulls up and the cop asks if we are ok. . Before I can say anything D starts popping off. .

:bryan: THIS COUNTRY IS SOME BULLshyt. FULL OF FAKE ASS PUNK bytchES. 9020U-9-NVV0-=GNN49VMP4J-04J-GM D;MVW-0JF- Yeah the last part was jibberish. He started slurring again. :wow:

Cop looks at us amused. :jawalrus: Then pulls off. . Right behind the cop car was a CAB!! Thank goodness! We jump in and by this time I am ready to go to the ship. My temple was hurting like hell from that super kick. . and my ribs were oh so tender. :to: D tells the cabbie we are going to the Liquor Dome. . .

I could not let him go alone. He may get killed. .Plus I needed a drink after this. . Well. . once again my thought process was all wrong. .Cause D acted a straight ass in the club. . And I paid the price. :sadbron: