The General Mills Chronicles.

FUTUREVISIONS

A LUTA CONTINUA
Daps
Reppin
T.I.M.E.
Well. . we are waiting on cabs when one of the other sailers and a local guy squared off. . They started shooting a fair one right in the street.

street-fight-hoboken.jpg

Now the sailors and the locals seemed content to not jump in. It was a good fight with the sailor kinda getting the best of the other dude. I am watching the show when I noticed D looking aggy. Keeps mumbling to himself that its not right. Thats his boy. Its not right.

328533-d_angelo_thumb.jpg

So I ask him.

Me - You know the nikka fighting?

D - Nah. I dont know him. But thats my boy tho. this aint right man. it aint right. :wtb:

Me - :what: Breh. . leave it alone. ol boy is winning anyway. . Oh look here comes the cab. . .

As the cab pulls up. . . the sailor just knocked down the local cat with a beautiful uppercut.

167916.gif

EVERYONE GOES WOOOOOO :ooh: The sailors all start piling in the cab. . . Ol boy is getting off the ground getting helped by his homies when D RUSHES OVER AND PUNCHES THE shyt OUT OF HIM AS HE IS GETTING OFF THE GROUND!!

He literally punched him out of the hands of the dudes who were helping him up. . He is on the ground in the snow :dead:

I pull D BACK!! WHAT THE fukk!!! :wtf: Meanwhile we are in trouble. . . There was only one cab. . a minivan. . and it was full from the 5 other sailors. . And we are standing in front of a club surrounded by 20 local cats who just saw their homie sucker punched into a gutter. . .

I look at D and he is :lolbron:

I am about to get murked.

daps for the kimbo slice jpeg before he became :flabbynsick:

keep going where's the rest !

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Ol boy is getting off the ground getting helped by his homies when D RUSHES OVER AND PUNCHES THE shyt OUT OF HIM AS HE IS GETTING OFF THE GROUND!!

He literally punched him out of the hands of the dudes who were helping him up. . He is on the ground in the snow :dead:

I pull D BACK!! WHAT THE fukk!!! :wtf: Meanwhile we are in trouble. . . There was only one cab. . a minivan. . and it was full from the 5 other sailors. . And we are standing in front of a club surrounded by 20 local cats who just saw their homie sucker punched into a gutter. . .

I look at D and he is :lolbron:

I am about to get murked.

:laff: