The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Before the Halifax Horror. . There is a prequel. :jawalrus: If you remember I wrote this.

We take a cab there. Walk into these apartments and we are on high alert. This is how Navy dudes get set up to get robbed. We already knew some of the local cats did not like us. . ( that is another story )

http://www.the-coli.com/852655-post35.html

Well. . I might as well tell the tale. :snoop:

Before all the shennanigans went down with the girls. .her uncle. . then that lil fakkit we lumped up. . then me getting my jaw knocked off. . I had a lil run in with some Halifax Locals. . I call this one the Standing By your Homie.

It all starts with this cat. . . We had just pulled into Halifax. Somehow the first night I ended up with this new transfer to our ship. He looked just like D'Angelo Barksdale.

large_wire-all-prologue-3.jpg

And this dude was the biggest DRUNK I had ever seen. :drunk: Naturally. . that caused some issues. . :manny:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I ended up with him cause my Chief
229473_std.jpg
Was all in my shyt. Had me in the bilge chipping paint and laying primer cause I got caught in the Chiefs kitchen taking cookies.

Them shyts were delicious tho. :obama: Macademia nuts :lawd: So I was late getting ready to go out. . Barksdale had just got to our ship the week before from another ship. He had nobody to chill with so I said why not. Lets goooo.

We already knew where we were going. Word on the ship was that a local club was pulling all the stops for our arrival. They had set it up so that no local GUYS would be in the club! :obama: They would only let in girls and sailors who show their id's.

So we were ready to :eat: We get there and outside of the club was about thirty dudes looking aggy and dusty. The locals. They were ice grillin every dude walking in. . and trying to cuff every girl going in. Overall they were pretty salty.

We walk in and I am :umad: at those dudes. . .Barksdale is busy trying to get in a war of words with one of the dudes and I have to pull his simple ass into the club.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The club was called The Derby. We walk in and its MAGNIFICO! All my homies are in there. And some other cats from other ships. And all of Halifax's women were out too. :krs: Everyone was having a great time. But this nikka D. . :what:

198085d1330557821-southland-the_wire_1x07_185.jpg

This nikka was a DRUNK! I had never hung out with him before so I did not know. He goes to the bar and orders two drinks. I think one is for me. I reach out and say thanks homie. . I will get the next one. D looks at me

Guzzles the 1st one. . Then guzzles the second one. . . And says. Oh my bad. . You wanted one? :ld: I am :childplease: So then I say. . Cmon fam. Lets jump on the dance floor! Ho's were out there waiting to be scooped up.

D looks at me again with disgust.

ORDERS ANOTHER GIN AND TONIC! :aicmon: I leave that nikka and start :stylin: I am getting my boogie on when I hear yelling. . then I hear blows being thrown. All of a sudden about 35 local nikkas run up in the spot and Navy dudes are squaring off. .

I look to the side and I see D waving his drunkard hands in some locals face like he wanted some. This nikka was :drunk: already.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
As I am yelling at D he throws a wild punch and gets thrown over a table. :russ: I could not stand for that tho. Thats my shipmate. So I rush over there and me and two other cats fold up the local cat and send him on his way.

There was no real security at the club. . . So all of us Sailors got everything under control. . And then we said that NOBODY goes outside alone. Them dudes were outside ready to start shyt. Then the music comes back on and we are all good.

Meanwhile. . :beli: I catch up to this nikka Barksdale. He is at the bar . . .AGAIN.

Drunk as fukk trying to give the cashier some money from Australia.

tumblr_lrjchvgBQA1qa17kio1_400.gif

He was starting to cause a scene so I pulled him away and told him to get his shyt together! He calmed down and pulled out american money and got ANOTHER gin and tonic. :wtf:

So I sat down with his ass trying to ask him wtf happened. He was already slurring his speech. :snoop: So I left and started hollering on the low at this fat chick. :smugfavre: She looked like a sure thing. :mjpls: So I am in her ear so long that when I eventually looked up I did not realize that most of the club had cleared out. .

fukk. I did not want to walk out there alone. . Where the hell was D! I see him. . . He comes stumbling over to me. . Holding the back of his head. . He had wandered outside and caught a bottle to his dome. . Back of his head was leaking. . :snoop:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Me and the fat girl and one of her gf's get him into the bathroom and they clean him up. . By the time we get out of the bathroom we are the last ones in there. . :stopitslime:

I tell him. . Ok. . We are going outside. Now when we get out there dont say ANYTHING! He is busy drunk sobbing like he cant hear me.

tumblr_m27cjlkJvg1qdato8o2_r1_250.gif

I yell right in his ear. nikka! We have to be CAREFUL!:damn: When I yelled I guess I startled him . He cold cocked me right in my lip. . :rudy: My fat chick had to hold me back. .. .
tumblr_ma4pe8LKjZ1r1u308.gif

I calmed down and he apologizes. . . . We get our shyt together. . Go outside. . There are still about 20 local guys hanging around. . And there are 5 guys from another ship too. They are waiting on a cab. I ask one of them where everyone is going. He says the a club called the "Liquor Dome"

Now before this my whole plan was to get D back to the ship so he could sleep it off. . then I was going to go back out. . Maybe track down fat girl. :smugfavre: But at the mention of "Liquor Dome" D perked the fukk up! His alcoholic ass . . .

He wants to go THERE! fukk! :bryan:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Well. . we are waiting on cabs when one of the other sailers and a local guy squared off. . They started shooting a fair one right in the street.

street-fight-hoboken.jpg

Now the sailors and the locals seemed content to not jump in. It was a good fight with the sailor kinda getting the best of the other dude. I am watching the show when I noticed D looking aggy. Keeps mumbling to himself that its not right. Thats his boy. Its not right.

328533-d_angelo_thumb.jpg

So I ask him.

Me - You know the nikka fighting? :dwillhuh:

D - Nah. I dont know him. But thats my boy tho. this aint right man. it aint right. :wtb:

Me - :what: Breh. . leave it alone. ol boy is winning anyway. . Oh look here comes the cab. . .

As the cab pulls up. . . the sailor just knocked down the local cat with a beautiful uppercut.

167916.gif

EVERYONE GOES WOOOOOO :ooh: The sailors all start piling in the cab. . . Ol boy is getting off the ground getting helped by his homies when D RUSHES OVER AND PUNCHES THE shyt OUT OF HIM AS HE IS GETTING OFF THE GROUND!!

He literally punched him out of the hands of the dudes who were helping him up. . He is on the ground in the snow :dead:

I pull D BACK!! WHAT THE fukk!!! :wtf: Meanwhile we are in trouble. . . There was only one cab. . a minivan. . and it was full from the 5 other sailors. . And we are standing in front of a club surrounded by 20 local cats who just saw their homie sucker punched into a gutter. . .

I look at D and he is :lolbron:

I am about to get murked.