The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Crabs story part deux.

I had a roomate down here in Jax. Crazy dude. We were always throwing parties and shyt. :takedat:

He worked at the Pepsi Plant. . One day he calls me while he is at work. Tells me we are going to do a crab boil tonight. Now at this point. . I have had garlic crabs of course. But I never heard of a crab boil? :wtf:

So he tells me. . I will get everything else we need when I get off. . What I need you to do is go to this seafood store and get three dozen blue crabs for our boil. .

I am like sure nikka. :win: I go to the store. . I had never bought crabs before that were not already ready to eat. . I tell the clerk that I need some crabs for a crab boil. He goes in the back. Comes back out with three paper bags. I pay the man and I dip . .

Brehs. . I am driving down Altantic blvd. . . when. . I feel something by my leg. :huhldup: I look down and this nikka is looking at me. .

Blue+Crab.jpg

As I am looking down in horror. . :wtf: He takes the time to snag onto my exposed shin. . . . :merchant: The pain. . . .

I try to jump up and next thing I know I am swerving all over the road. :beli:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Brehs I was freaking the fukk out!!!!! :bryan: AND. . I was ALL OVER THE ROAD. . .

large-car-swerve.gif

I damn near broadsided two cars and managed to pull into a bus lane and screech to a stop! :mindblown:

What THE fukk IS GOING ON!!! That lil crab had its pincher on my shin and I was kicking and freaking out. :mindblown::mindblown: I finally manage to get him off me and I jump into the passenger seat. . As I do that. . . :snoop:

I happen to peek into the backseat. .

live-blue-crabs.gif

them nikkas had busted out and were all just waltzing around. . I jumped on the cell and called my roomie!

Roomie - ayo whats up. :myman:

Me - nikka I GOT THE CRABS BUT THEY CAME BACK TO LIFE!!!!! :bryan:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Roomie - :what: What do you mean they came to life??

Me - nikka YOU ARE NOT HEARING ME! I GOT THE CRABS FROM THE SPOT! I AM ON THE WAY HOME. . AND THEM nikkaS CAME ALIVE AND ARE ALL OVER MY CARRRR!!! :sadbron:

I was hollering brehs.. I was scared as fukk. Them lil nikkas looked like they was advancing on me. . Felt like I was in Pet Semetary. :to:

Roomie - :umad: THEY ARE supposed to be ALIVE! fakkit!! You cant cook no dead crabs!! :russ:

Me - alive?? you buy them alive?? :ohhh:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Damn if he did not ether me something serious over that shyt. :leostare: I heard him in the background telling everyone at the plant what his dumbass roomate just did.

:snoop:

So. . I had to drive the rest of the way home with the crabs running wild in my car. They fukked me up the whole way home. Then when I got there I had to catch them all. shyt was beyond fukked up. They fought my ass the whole time.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
:dead: :dead: :dead:

What hurt worse breh...the ether from ya roomate, or the pinching from the crabs?
:youngsabo:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

Brehs. . I am driving down Altantic blvd. . . when. . I feel something by my leg. :huhldup: I look down and this nikka is looking at me. .

Blue+Crab.jpg

:laff::laff::laff::laff:
My dude how in the hell you keep finding the perfect pics to go with these stories?

I feel you on that crab shyt tho. The 1st time I seen somebody steam some and one of them bytches hopped up out that pot and hit the floor running I took the fukk off:cape: